As an internet marketer, if you want traffic, you require the useful tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a number of ads, you need to comprehend that it ought to bring some quality traffic. Clickmagick Shopify
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it’s no use and eventually you will end up spending your cash on ads with no sales and conversions.
I have actually explored the net searching for the tool which can really track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually provide you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
What is ClickMagick? Clickmagick Shopify
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it allows you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks caused sales.
And because it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have actually participated in the system. However ClickMagick is also loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Clickmagick Shopify
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your initial URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you want. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter an unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your original URL is temporarily down, or not accessible to specific countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users via VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code provided to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users come to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Clickmagick Shopify
One thing you might want to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from safe and secure websites (https) can not be detected – due to the fact that secure websites are not permitted to pass referrer information. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second time, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the same user until that URL has received the max number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link rather of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and the max clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain countries, as long as you make certain there is no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three helpful features that can be added to your web page to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
There are 4 different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to design a popup, you can include practically whatever to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can also be added by embedding the HTML code offered by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either on top or the bottom of your web page, and it will remain up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be developed by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, add a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to take action, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a few minutes to develop a timer. There are 4 various designs and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Beneficial tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can quickly modify, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each event and it’s helpful when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Prices Clickmagick Shopify
ClickMagic has 3 prices and all of them have scads of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better choice when picking the yearly plan where you can save as much as 30%. Clickmagick Shopify
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track 2 custom domains and has 6 months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track ten customized domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of information retention.
Take a look at the rates and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is item a complete 100%. Clickmagick Shopify
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With many tools nowadays, and particularly a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the basics.
However that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers pretty much everything you’d need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s certainly a must-read if you are new to click tracking.
While the majority of tools will offer you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out previously, ClickMagick places tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the suitable knowledge base post.
Without this, I believe the finding out curve would be substantially more difficult to overcome, so they definitely made the right call by adding these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s real claim to fame is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an email to check their action time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this is not always much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat assistance, but it still should have praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the whole community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade advice and possibly look for help from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over four thousand members so it’s pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s tough to find anything negative about the documentation and support choices offered.
Conclusion Clickmagick Shopify
If you are an online marketer and wish to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the market, then this remarkable link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can examine and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the real or phony IPs. Clickmagick Shopify
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the best tool for the ones who have multiple websites to manage.
Above all, it provides the 30-day totally free trial and gives the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be useful for better sales.