As an internet entrepreneur, if you want traffic, you need the helpful tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running some ads, you need to understand that it should bring some quality traffic. Clickmagick Tracking Tokens
If your ad doesn’t bring traffic, then it is no use and eventually you will end up spending your money on ads with no conversions and sales.
I have actually explored the net searching for the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately provide you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the very best click tracker tools in the market recently.
Clickmagick Tracking Tokens
What is ClickMagick? Clickmagick Tracking Tokens
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it permits you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks caused sales.
And because it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually participated in the system. However ClickMagick is also packed with a variety of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Clickmagick Tracking Tokens
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Clickmagick Tracking Tokens
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be rerouted to your initial URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you want. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter an unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is momentarily down, or not available to specific countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code given to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. Clickmagick Tracking Tokens
Something you might want to remember is that organic traffic coming from protected websites (https) can’t be identified – since protected sites are not allowed to pass referrer details. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the exact same user till that URL has actually gotten the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random way.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain countries, as long as you ensure there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three helpful features that can be added to your webpage to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Clickmagick Tracking Tokens
There are 4 different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you specify have actually passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Using a visual editor to create a popup, you can add practically whatever to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can likewise be added by embedding the HTML code provided by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either at the top or the bottom of your web page, and it will remain up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be developed by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, add a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to take action, and that’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to create a timer. There are four various styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Helpful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each event and it is practical when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Prices Clickmagick Tracking Tokens
ClickMagic has 3 rates and all of them have a number of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better alternative when choosing the yearly strategy where you can save up to 30%. Clickmagick Tracking Tokens
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 custom-made domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 custom domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of data retention.
Take a look at the pricing and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is item a full 100%. Clickmagick Tracking Tokens
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With many tools these days, and particularly a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an outright must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the essentials.
But that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers basically whatever you’d need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is certainly a must-read if you are brand-new to click tracking.
While many tools will give you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed earlier, ClickMagick positions tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the appropriate knowledge base short article.
Without this, I believe the learning curve would be significantly harder to conquer, so they definitely made the right decision by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to evaluate their response time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this is not always better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat assistance, but it still is worthy of praise.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the entire community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade advice and possibly seek help from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s difficult to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support choices available.
Conclusion Clickmagick Tracking Tokens
If you are an online marketer and desire to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this awesome link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the real or phony IPs. Clickmagick Tracking Tokens
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the best tool for the ones who have several websites to handle.
Above all, it offers the 30-day complimentary trial and provides the thorough tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be beneficial for better sales.
Clickmagick Tracking Tokens