As an internet marketer, if you want more traffic, you require the useful tools to keep track of your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a few ads, you have to understand that it ought to bring some quality traffic. Clickmagick Tracking Tutorial Youtube
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it is no use and ultimately you will end up spending your money on ads without any sales and conversions.
I have actually checked out the net looking for the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually provide you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the very best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
Clickmagick Tracking Tutorial Youtube
What is ClickMagick? Clickmagick Tracking Tutorial Youtube
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it permits you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks led to sales.
And since it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually participated in the system. However ClickMagick is also loaded with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Clickmagick Tracking Tutorial Youtube
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Clickmagick Tracking Tutorial Youtube
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be rerouted to your initial URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you wish. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter an unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is temporarily down, or not accessible to specific countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users through VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code offered to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. Clickmagick Tracking Tutorial Youtube
One thing you might want to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from secure sites (https) can’t be detected – due to the fact that secure websites are not enabled to pass referrer information. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an essential and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second time, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode however the difference is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the same user till that URL has actually received the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random way.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and limit clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular nations, as long as you ensure there is no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three useful features that can be included to your website to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Clickmagick Tracking Tutorial Youtube
There are 4 different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor lands on the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you define have actually passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Using a visual editor to create a popup, you can include pretty much everything to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can also be added by embedding the HTML code provided by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either on top or the bottom of your website, and it will stay up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be designed by its visual editor, enables you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, add a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to act, and that’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to create a timer. There are 4 different designs and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Helpful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it is useful when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Pricing Clickmagick Tracking Tutorial Youtube
ClickMagic has three pricing and all of them have scads of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better choice when picking the yearly strategy where you can save up to 30%. Clickmagick Tracking Tutorial Youtube
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track 2 customized domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 sites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten custom-made domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of information retention.
Look at the pricing and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is product a complete 100%. Clickmagick Tracking Tutorial Youtube
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools nowadays, and specifically a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the essentials.
However that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers practically everything you’d require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It’s certainly a must-read if you’re new to click tracking.
While a lot of tools will offer you a knowledge base to sort through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out earlier, ClickMagick places tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the proper knowledge base article.
Without this, I think the learning curve would be considerably harder to conquer, so they absolutely made the right decision by including these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s real claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to test their response time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this is not necessarily much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, but it still deserves praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the entire community aspect of using a tool like this, where you can trade advice and possibly seek help from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over four thousand members so it’s pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it is difficult to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support choices readily available.
Conclusion Clickmagick Tracking Tutorial Youtube
If you are an online marketer and desire to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this remarkable link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can examine and optimize your clicks along with filter the real or fake IPs. Clickmagick Tracking Tutorial Youtube
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the very best tool for the ones who have multiple sites to handle.
Above all, it provides the 30-day complimentary trial and offers the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be helpful for much better sales.
Clickmagick Tracking Tutorial Youtube