As an internet marketer, if you want more traffic, you require the useful tools to track your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a number of ads, you have to understand that it must bring some quality traffic. Clickmagick Tutorials
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it is no use and ultimately you will wind up wasting your money on advertisements with no conversions and sales.
I have checked out the web searching for the tool which can actually track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually give you a chance to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the best click tracker tools in the market recently.
What is ClickMagick? Clickmagick Tutorials
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it allows you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks led to sales.
And given that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have participated in the system. But ClickMagick is likewise loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this article. Clickmagick Tutorials
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be rerouted to your initial URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you want. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter an unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your original URL is temporarily down, or not available to specific countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code offered to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. Clickmagick Tutorials
One thing you may want to remember is that organic traffic coming from secure sites (https) can not be detected – because protected websites are not permitted to pass referrer info. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second time, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the difference is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they’ve checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the exact same user up until that URL has actually gotten the maximum number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random way.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link instead of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain nations, as long as you ensure there’s no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 useful features that can be included to your website to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor arrives at the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you define have actually passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to design a popup, you can add pretty much whatever to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can also be added by embedding the HTML code provided by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your web page, and it will remain until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be created by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, add a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even just to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to act, and that’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a couple of minutes to develop a timer. There are four different styles and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Beneficial tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it’s useful when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Rates Clickmagick Tutorials
ClickMagic has 3 pricing and all of them have scads of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better alternative when picking the yearly strategy where you can save as much as 30%. Clickmagick Tutorials
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track two customized domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten custom-made domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of data retention.
Take a look at the prices and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick guarantees is product a full 100%. Clickmagick Tutorials
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With the majority of tools these days, and especially a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the basics.
However that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll likewise be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers practically whatever you’d require to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s certainly a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While a lot of tools will provide you a knowledge base to sort through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out earlier, ClickMagick places tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the proper knowledge base article.
Without this, I think the learning curve would be substantially harder to overcome, so they definitely made the right call by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine specialty isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to check their reaction time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t necessarily better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat assistance, however it still should have appreciation.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the entire community element of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and potentially look for aid from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s hard to find anything negative about the documentation and support options readily available.
Conclusion Clickmagick Tutorials
If you are an online marketer and desire to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this remarkable link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can examine and optimize your clicks as well as filter the genuine or fake IPs. Clickmagick Tutorials
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software application and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the best tool for the ones who have multiple websites to manage.
Above all, it offers the 30-day totally free trial and gives the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be useful for better sales.