As an internet entrepreneur, if you want traffic, you need the useful tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a few advertisements, you need to comprehend that it must bring some quality traffic. Clickmagick Vs Bitly
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it’s useless and ultimately you will end up spending your money on advertisements with no sales and conversions.
I have actually checked out the web searching for the tool which can really track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately offer you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
Clickmagick Vs Bitly
What is ClickMagick? Clickmagick Vs Bitly
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a basic level, it allows you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks caused sales.
And because it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have participated in the system. However ClickMagick is likewise packed with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this article. Clickmagick Vs Bitly
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Clickmagick Vs Bitly
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be redirected to your original URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you desire. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter an unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is temporarily down, or not accessible to certain countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code given to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users come to your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Clickmagick Vs Bitly
Something you might want to keep in mind is that organic traffic originating from secure sites (https) can’t be detected – due to the fact that safe sites are not allowed to pass referrer information. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second instance, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the difference is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the exact same user till that URL has actually received the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random way.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link instead of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific nations, as long as you make sure there is no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 useful features that can be included to your webpage to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Clickmagick Vs Bitly
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor arrives at the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to create a popup, you can include pretty much whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can likewise be added by embedding the HTML code offered by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either on top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will stay until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be designed by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, include a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even just to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to act, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to create a timer. There are 4 different styles and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Beneficial tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply modify, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each event and it’s helpful when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Prices Clickmagick Vs Bitly
ClickMagic has three prices and all of them have scads of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better alternative when selecting the yearly strategy where you can save up to 30%. Clickmagick Vs Bitly
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 customized domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track ten custom domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of data retention.
Take a look at the rates and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is item a complete 100%. Clickmagick Vs Bitly
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools nowadays, and especially a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the essentials.
However that’s not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers pretty much whatever you’d require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It’s definitely a must-read if you are new to click tracking.
While a lot of tools will provide you a knowledge base to sift through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out earlier, ClickMagick positions tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the suitable knowledge base article.
Without this, I believe the finding out curve would be substantially harder to conquer, so they definitely made the right call by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to evaluate their response time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this is not always better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat assistance, but it still is worthy of praise.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the whole community element of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and potentially seek assistance from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over four thousand members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s tough to find anything bad about the documentation and support choices offered.
Conclusion Clickmagick Vs Bitly
If you are an online marketer and desire to start your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this amazing link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks along with filter the genuine or fake IPs. Clickmagick Vs Bitly
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the best tool for the ones who have numerous sites to handle.
Above all, it gives the 30-day totally free trial and provides the detailed tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be beneficial for better sales.
Clickmagick Vs Bitly