As an internet entrepreneur, if you want traffic, you require the beneficial tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a number of advertisements, you need to comprehend that it must bring some quality traffic. Clickmagick Vs Clickmeter
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it’s useless and ultimately you will wind up wasting your cash on advertisements with no conversions and sales.
I have checked out the web searching for the tool which can really track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately give you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the best click tracker tools in the industry lately.
Clickmagick Vs Clickmeter
What is ClickMagick? Clickmagick Vs Clickmeter
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it enables you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks led to sales.
And because it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have participated in the system. But ClickMagick is also loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this article. Clickmagick Vs Clickmeter
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Clickmagick Vs Clickmeter
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be redirected to your original URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you want. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter an unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is momentarily down, or not accessible to certain countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users through VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code provided to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. Clickmagick Vs Clickmeter
One thing you may wish to remember is that organic traffic originating from safe and secure websites (https) can not be identified – since protected websites are not permitted to pass referrer info. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they have actually visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the same user till that URL has received the max number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For instance every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link instead of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific countries, as long as you make certain there’s no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three beneficial features that can be added to your website to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Clickmagick Vs Clickmeter
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to design a popup, you can include practically everything to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can also be included by embedding the HTML code supplied by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either at the top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will stay till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be created by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to act, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to create a timer. There are 4 various styles and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Useful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply modify, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it’s valuable when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Pricing Clickmagick Vs Clickmeter
ClickMagic has three pricing and all of them have a number of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better option when choosing the annual strategy where you can save as much as 30%. Clickmagick Vs Clickmeter
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 custom domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Take a look at the prices and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is product a full 100%. Clickmagick Vs Clickmeter
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools nowadays, and specifically a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the fundamentals.
However that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers basically whatever you’d require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is absolutely a must-read if you are new to click tracking.
While a lot of tools will provide you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed previously, ClickMagick places tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the proper knowledge base article.
Without this, I believe the learning curve would be considerably harder to conquer, so they absolutely made the right decision by adding these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s real specialty isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to check their response time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t necessarily better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, however it still is worthy of appreciation.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the entire community element of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade advice and possibly seek aid from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over four thousand members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it’s hard to find anything negative about the documentation and support choices available.
Conclusion Clickmagick Vs Clickmeter
If you are an online marketer and dream to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this amazing link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the genuine or fake IPs. Clickmagick Vs Clickmeter
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the very best tool for the ones who have multiple sites to handle.
Above all, it gives the 30-day free trial and provides the detailed tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be beneficial for much better sales.
Clickmagick Vs Clickmeter