As an internet entrepreneur, if you desire more traffic, you need the useful tools to track your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running some ads, you need to comprehend that it must bring some quality traffic. Clickmagick Vs Google Analytics
If your ad doesn’t bring traffic, then it is useless and eventually you will wind up wasting your money on advertisements with no conversions and sales.
I have checked out the internet searching for the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will eventually provide you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
Clickmagick Vs Google Analytics
What is ClickMagick? Clickmagick Vs Google Analytics
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and your marketing efforts. At a basic level, it enables you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And since it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have participated in the system. However ClickMagick is likewise packed with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this review. Clickmagick Vs Google Analytics
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Clickmagick Vs Google Analytics
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be rerouted to your original URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll be able to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you like. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter an unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your original URL is momentarily down, or not accessible to specific countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users through VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code offered to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Clickmagick Vs Google Analytics
Something you may wish to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from safe and secure sites (https) can’t be detected – since safe sites are not permitted to pass referrer information. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second time, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the difference is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they have actually checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the exact same user till that URL has gotten the max number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a totally random way.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link instead of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks each day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular nations, as long as you make sure there is no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 helpful features that can be added to your website to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Clickmagick Vs Google Analytics
There are 4 different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor arrives at the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to design a popup, you can add pretty much everything to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can likewise be added by embedding the HTML code supplied by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will stay until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be created by its visual editor, enables you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, add a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to take action, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to develop a timer. There are 4 different designs and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Useful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply edit, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it is helpful when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Prices Clickmagick Vs Google Analytics
ClickMagic has 3 pricing and all of them have scads of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better option when choosing the yearly strategy where you can save as much as 30%. Clickmagick Vs Google Analytics
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 customized domains and has 6 months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of data retention.
Take a look at the prices and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is item a full 100%. Clickmagick Vs Google Analytics
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With the majority of tools these days, and particularly a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the fundamentals.
However that’s not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers basically everything you would need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s certainly a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While most tools will provide you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out earlier, ClickMagick places tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the suitable knowledge base post.
Without this, I believe the discovering curve would be substantially harder to overcome, so they definitely made the right call by adding these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an email to test their reaction time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this isn’t always much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, however it still is worthy of appreciation.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the whole community element of using a tool like this, where you can trade advice and potentially look for aid from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it is quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it is hard to find anything bad about the documentation and support options available.
Conclusion Clickmagick Vs Google Analytics
If you are an online marketer and dream to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this amazing link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks as well as filter the real or fake IPs. Clickmagick Vs Google Analytics
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the very best tool for the ones who have several websites to manage.
Above all, it offers the 30-day totally free trial and offers the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be useful for better sales.
Clickmagick Vs Google Analytics