As an internet marketer, if you desire more traffic, you require the beneficial tools to keep track of your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a number of advertisements, you have to comprehend that it should bring some quality traffic. Colourpop Tracking Link Not Working
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it is useless and ultimately you will end up spending your cash on advertisements with no sales and conversions.
I have checked out the internet in search of the tool which can actually track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately provide you a chance to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the market recently.
Colourpop Tracking Link Not Working
What is ClickMagick? Colourpop Tracking Link Not Working
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a basic level, it permits you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks caused sales.
And given that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. However ClickMagick is also packed with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this article. Colourpop Tracking Link Not Working
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Colourpop Tracking Link Not Working
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they’ll be redirected to your original URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you wish. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is temporarily down, or not accessible to particular countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users through VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code provided to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users come to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. Colourpop Tracking Link Not Working
Something you might wish to keep in mind is that organic traffic originating from protected websites (https) can’t be identified – since safe sites are not permitted to pass referrer information. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just start over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode however the difference is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the same user till that URL has actually gotten the max number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular nations, as long as you make certain there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 helpful features that can be included to your webpage to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Colourpop Tracking Link Not Working
There are 4 different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you specify have actually passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to develop a popup, you can add basically whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can also be added by embedding the HTML code supplied by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either at the top or the bottom of your website, and it will remain till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be developed by its visual editor, enables you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, add a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to act, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to develop a timer. There are four different designs and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Helpful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each event and it’s handy when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Pricing Colourpop Tracking Link Not Working
ClickMagic has three pricing and all of them have a number of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better choice when picking the annual plan where you can save as much as 30%. Colourpop Tracking Link Not Working
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two customized domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track ten custom domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of data retention.
Look at the rates and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is product a full 100%. Colourpop Tracking Link Not Working
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools nowadays, and specifically a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the fundamentals.
However that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers practically whatever you’d need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It’s certainly a must-read if you’re new to click tracking.
While most tools will give you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned earlier, ClickMagick positions tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the appropriate knowledge base article.
Without this, I think the finding out curve would be considerably more difficult to conquer, so they absolutely made the right decision by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real claim to fame is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an email to evaluate their action time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this is not always much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat assistance, however it still deserves praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the whole community element of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade advice and potentially seek help from other users…this one is for you.
The group has more than four thousand members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it is tough to find anything bad about the documentation and support options available.
Conclusion Colourpop Tracking Link Not Working
If you are an online marketer and dream to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this amazing link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks as well as filter the real or fake IPs. Colourpop Tracking Link Not Working
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the very best tool for the ones who have several websites to handle.
Above all, it gives the 30-day complimentary trial and offers the detailed tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be helpful for better sales.
Colourpop Tracking Link Not Working