Among the older e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse stays a first-class product with lots to offer. Companies Like Getresponse
In its early years, the business ran exclusively in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous years, GetResponse has made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It gives a wonderful feature set at an extremely affordable price, and the complete variety of features is offered to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly helpful range of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Companies Like Getresponse
What is GetResponse? Companies Like Getresponse
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that just performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it basic and hassle-free to develop professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature enables you to take full advantage of the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to see per hour variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. Companies Like Getresponse
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To begin, you do not need a technological background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to improve your business. The vendor provides a helpful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing bundles with plenty of additional features. You do not need a credit card to sign up for the totally free trial which allows up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can quickly look at responses to usual questions. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations permit you to easily connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We provide the thumbs approximately GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based upon consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the development of messages that are triggered by pertinent recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse supplies users with innovative division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can construct web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few simple reports appear straight in the control panel, offering a brief introduction of campaign success by means of pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics area provides further detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. Additionally, for every single report, users can view which customers within their email list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP abilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to use. It is definitely simple enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, create campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a bit difficult sometimes).
One part I feel that might be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop method performs in theory offer a really flexible way to develop blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can cause unintentional removal of material, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a very beneficial tool – it is just that the execution of it might be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its email marketing software application. Here’s a list of well-known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Companies Like Getresponse
GetResponse gives a 30 day free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Understand, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has expired, there are various price plans available. The prices format is somewhat complicated, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Pricing is as follows: Companies Like Getresponse
The cheapest email plan offers you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Companies Like Getresponse
Pro gets rid of the constraints on landing pages and allows you to make as many of them as you like. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to 5 and the maximum webinar participants to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of new functions for larger businesses trying to find highly customized features. You will require to schedule a demonstration prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an outstanding 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential fundamentals – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide range of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Companies Like Getresponse
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a consumer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that enable split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar participants is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse gives is completely functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon offering credit card information.
This assists you prevent that bothersome “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Companies Like Getresponse
We understand that when you decide to purchase Marketing Software applications it’s important not only to see how professionals examine it in their evaluations, but also to learn if the genuine people and businesses that purchase it are actually pleased with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers customer reviews, remarks and GetResponse reviews throughout a large range of social networks sites. The information is then provided in a simple to absorb form demonstrating how many people had favorable and negative experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you ought to be equipped to make an informed purchasing choice that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer support team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides email assistance in 7 languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist solve any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- So long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is quite unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Companies Like Getresponse
Getresponse represents among the more cheaper opportunities to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced quite competitively in its marketplace.
It’s also one of the most interesting products of its kind – because it gives e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roof.
It’s tough to think of any other product that uses this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to persuade us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse really high – you get substantial value with this product.
Companies Like Getresponse