One of the older email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse remains a first-class product with lots to offer. Contact Form 7 Getresponse
In its earlier years, the company ran specifically in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous decade, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It offers a fantastic feature set at an extremely sensible rate, and the full array of features is readily available to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and an enormously handy variety of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Contact Form 7 Getresponse
What is GetResponse? Contact Form 7 Getresponse
GetResponse is a popular email marketing service that just does the job. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it basic and problem-free to develop professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to maximize the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to view hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions quickly. Contact Form 7 Getresponse
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To start, you don’t need a technological background to use its marketing and email automation tools to boost your business. The vendor supplies a beneficial 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing packages with a lot of additional features. You do not require a charge card to register for the free trial which allows up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can easily find responses to common inquiries. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations enable you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We provide the thumbs approximately GetResponse and welcome you to take a look at its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the development of messages that are set off by pertinent recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse offers users with innovative segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that allows users to develop one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can build web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of easy reports appear straight in the dashboard, offering a short overview of campaign success through pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics area provides further information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Furthermore, for every single report, users can view which customers within their e-mail list performed any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, allowing users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP abilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to utilize. It’s certainly easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, create campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a little bit tricky sometimes).
One part I feel that could be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop method does in theory offer an extremely versatile way to develop blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can result in unexpected deletion of content, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for an extremely beneficial tool – it is simply that the implementation of it might be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its e-mail marketing software application. Here is a list of well-known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Contact Form 7 Getresponse
GetResponse offers a 30 day totally free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Be aware, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has expired, there are a variety of price plans available. The pricing format is rather complex, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Pricing is as follows: Contact Form 7 Getresponse
The basic email plan offers you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Contact Form 7 Getresponse
Pro gets rid of the constraints on landing pages and enables you to make as many of them as you desire. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to 5 and the maximum webinar participants to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom-made domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers a whole host of new functions for bigger businesses trying to find highly tailored features. You’ll need to arrange a demonstration prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an outstanding 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important fundamentals – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a vast array of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Contact Form 7 Getresponse
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a customer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that allow split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse supplies is fully functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon providing credit card details.
This assists you prevent that annoying “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Contact Form 7 Getresponse
We understand that when you decide to purchase Marketing Softwares it’s important not only to see how specialists assess it in their reviews, but also to learn if the genuine individuals and businesses that buy it are really pleased with the product. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects client reviews, comments and GetResponse evaluates across a wide variety of social networks sites. The data is then provided in an easy to absorb kind showing how lots of people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you should be equipped to make an informed purchasing decision that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer service group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides email support in 7 languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Clients can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or issues. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is fairly unique amongst competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Contact Form 7 Getresponse
Getresponse represents among the more affordable ways to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced rather competitively in its market.
It is likewise one of the most fascinating products of its kind – in that it provides email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing system.
It’s tough to think about any competing product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to convince us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse really high – you get significant bang for your buck with this product.
Contact Form 7 Getresponse