As an online entrepreneur, if you want more traffic, you need the beneficial tools to keep track of your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running some advertisements, you need to comprehend that it must bring some quality traffic. Contact Solo Ads
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it is useless and ultimately you will end up wasting your money on advertisements without any conversions and sales.
I have actually checked out the web searching for the tool which can really track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately provide you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the industry lately.
Contact Solo Ads
What is ClickMagick? Contact Solo Ads
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it enables you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks caused sales.
And considering that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually participated in the system. But ClickMagick is also loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this review. Contact Solo Ads
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Contact Solo Ads
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they will be redirected to your original URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you wish. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is briefly down, or not available to specific nations, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users via VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code provided to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Contact Solo Ads
Something you might wish to keep in mind is that organic traffic originating from safe and secure sites (https) can’t be identified – since safe and secure sites are not permitted to pass referrer information. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they have actually gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the very same user until that URL has gotten the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random way.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link instead of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks each day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific countries, as long as you make certain there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three beneficial features that can be included to your webpage to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Contact Solo Ads
There are 4 different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to design a popup, you can include basically everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can likewise be added by embedding the HTML code supplied by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will remain up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be created by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even just to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to take action, which’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to produce a timer. There are four different designs and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Helpful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply modify, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it is valuable when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Rates Contact Solo Ads
ClickMagic has three pricing and all of them have a number of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better alternative when picking the yearly strategy where you can save up to 30%. Contact Solo Ads
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track two custom-made domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track ten custom-made domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of data retention.
Take a look at the prices and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is item a full 100%. Contact Solo Ads
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With the majority of tools nowadays, and especially a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the basics.
However that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers pretty much whatever you’d require to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It is certainly a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While many tools will give you a knowledge base to sift through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out earlier, ClickMagick positions tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the proper knowledge base post.
Without this, I believe the discovering curve would be significantly more difficult to overcome, so they absolutely made the right decision by adding these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to check their response time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this is not always much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, however it still deserves praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the whole community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade recommendations and possibly look for aid from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s hard to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support options offered.
Conclusion Contact Solo Ads
If you are an online marketer and dream to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this amazing link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks as well as filter the genuine or phony IPs. Contact Solo Ads
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software application and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the very best tool for the ones who have multiple websites to manage.
Above all, it provides the 30-day free trial and offers the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be helpful for better sales.
Contact Solo Ads