Among the older e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse is still a superior product with a lot to offer. Did You Get Response
In its earlier years, the company ran specifically in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous decade, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is certainly worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It gives a great feature set at a really affordable price, and the complete variety of features is readily available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously practical array of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Did You Get Response
What is GetResponse? Did You Get Response
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that just gets the job done. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to develop professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature enables you to optimize the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to view hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions quickly. Did You Get Response
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To start, you don’t need a technology background to use its marketing and email automation tools to improve your business. The vendor offers an useful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing packages with plenty of extra features. You don’t need a credit card to register for the totally free trial which allows up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a detailed Help Center where you can quickly find responses to usual questions. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations enable you to easily link the application with your existing business software platforms. We provide the thumbs as much as GetResponse and invite you to have a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the creation of messages that are set off by pertinent recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse provides users with innovative segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that allows users to produce one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can build websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few basic reports appear directly in the dashboard, providing a quick introduction of project success by means of pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics section offers additional information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. In addition, for every single report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, enabling users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP abilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to utilize. It’s certainly simple enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit difficult at times).
One section I feel that could be considerably much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop approach carries out in theory offer a very versatile method to produce blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can result in unintentional removal of material, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very beneficial tool – it is just that the implementation of it might be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its e-mail marketing software. Here’s a list of prominent customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Did You Get Response
GetResponse offers a 30-day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Take not, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are a variety of rate plans readily available. The pricing format is somewhat intricate, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Rates is as follows: Did You Get Response
The most affordable email plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Did You Get Response
Pro eliminates the constraints on landing pages and enables you to make as much of them as you need. You will also have access to webinars (up to 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to five and the maximum webinar attendees to 500. You will likewise get a customized domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of brand-new features for larger businesses looking for extremely personalized features. You’ll require to schedule a demonstration before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an impressive 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial essentials – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide variety of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Did You Get Response
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a number of differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a consumer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that permit split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse provides is completely functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon providing credit card details.
This assists you prevent that frustrating “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Did You Get Response
We realize that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Software applications it’s important not only to see how specialists evaluate it in their reviews, but likewise to discover if the real individuals and companies that purchase it are in fact pleased with the product. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects customer reviews, remarks and GetResponse reviews throughout a large range of social media websites. The data is then presented in a simple to absorb kind showing how lots of people had favorable and negative experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you need to be geared up to make an informed purchasing choice that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides email assistance in 7 languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist troubleshoot any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- As long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is quite unique amongst competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Did You Get Response
Getresponse represents among the more cost-effective opportunities to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced pretty competitively in its market.
It is also one of the most intriguing products of its kind – because it offers e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It’s difficult to think of any contending product that uses this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get substantial value with this product.
Did You Get Response