Among the older e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse is still a first-class product with a lot to offer. Difference Between Getresponse And Getresponsestream
In its early years, the business ran exclusively in the European market; however, over the past decade, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It provides a great feature set at a very affordable rate, and the full selection of features is readily available to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly helpful array of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Difference Between Getresponse And Getresponsestream
What is GetResponse? Difference Between Getresponse And Getresponsestream
GetResponse is a well known email marketing service that just performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and problem-free to develop professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to optimize the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to view hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions rapidly. Difference Between Getresponse And Getresponsestream
What makes GetResponse such a good business software solution? To begin, you do not need a technology background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to boost your business. The vendor supplies an useful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing packages with a lot of additional features. You don’t require a credit card to register for the free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a detailed Help Center where you can quickly find responses to common queries. The vendor also offers 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations allow you to easily connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We offer the thumbs as much as GetResponse and invite you to have a look at its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the development of messages that are triggered by appropriate recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with advanced division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that allows users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can build websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of simple reports appear straight in the control panel, providing a short introduction of project success through raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics section supplies further information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. In addition, for every single report, users can view which subscribers within their e-mail list carried out any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP capabilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to use. It’s certainly easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker user interface however one that makes finding certain functionality a bit tricky at times).
One section I feel that might be significantly better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop technique performs in theory offer a very versatile method to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can lead to unintentional removal of material, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for an extremely useful tool – it’s simply that the application of it could be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its e-mail marketing software application. Here is a list of well known customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Difference Between Getresponse And Getresponsestream
GetResponse offers a 30-day totally free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Keep in mind, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are various rate plans offered. The pricing format is somewhat complex, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Rates is as follows: Difference Between Getresponse And Getresponsestream
The standard email plan offers you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Difference Between Getresponse And Getresponsestream
Pro eliminates the limitations on landing pages and enables you to make as much of them as you want. You will also have access to webinars (up to 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to five and the optimum webinar participants to 500. You will also get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings an entire host of brand-new functions for bigger businesses searching for extremely personalized features. You’ll need to set up a demonstration before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an excellent 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important basics – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide variety of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Difference Between Getresponse And Getresponsestream
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that permit split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar attendees is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse gives is totally functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon supplying credit card details.
This helps you avoid that irritating “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Difference Between Getresponse And Getresponsestream
We understand that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Software applications it is very important not only to see how experts examine it in their reviews, but likewise to discover if the real individuals and businesses that purchase it are in fact satisfied with the item. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client reviews, comments and GetResponse evaluates across a large range of social networks websites. The information is then provided in an easy to digest form showing how many people had favorable and negative experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you should be equipped to make an informed purchasing decision that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer service team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides e-mail assistance in 7 languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Clients can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- So long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is fairly unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Difference Between Getresponse And Getresponsestream
Getresponse represents one of the more affordable methods to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced quite competitively in its market.
It is likewise one of the most fascinating products of its kind – in that it offers e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing system.
It’s difficult to think about any other product that uses this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to convince us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse really high – you get considerable bang for your buck with this product.
Difference Between Getresponse And Getresponsestream