As an online entrepreneur, if you want traffic, you need the beneficial tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a few advertisements, you have to understand that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Direct Link Mail Tracking
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it is no use and ultimately you will wind up spending your money on ads without any sales and conversions.
I have explored the internet looking for the tool which can actually track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately offer you a chance to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the very best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
Direct Link Mail Tracking
What is ClickMagick? Direct Link Mail Tracking
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a basic level, it allows you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And since it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have actually participated in the system. However ClickMagick is also loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this article. Direct Link Mail Tracking
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Direct Link Mail Tracking
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be redirected to your original URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you like. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your original URL is temporarily down, or not available to particular countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users through VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code given to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Direct Link Mail Tracking
One thing you might want to remember is that organic traffic coming from secure sites (https) can’t be detected – due to the fact that safe and secure sites are not enabled to pass referrer information. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an essential and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just start over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they have actually gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the same user up until that URL has actually received the maximum number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random way.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For instance every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific nations, as long as you make sure there’s no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three beneficial features that can be added to your web page to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Direct Link Mail Tracking
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor arrives at the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to develop a popup, you can add pretty much everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can likewise be added by embedding the HTML code offered by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either at the top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will stay until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be created by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, include a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even just to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to act, and that’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to produce a timer. There are four different designs and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Helpful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party applications. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it’s handy when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Pricing Direct Link Mail Tracking
ClickMagic has three rates and all of them have a number of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better alternative when selecting the annual plan where you can save up to 30%. Direct Link Mail Tracking
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track 2 customized domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 custom domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of data retention.
Take a look at the pricing and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is item a complete 100%. Direct Link Mail Tracking
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With the majority of tools these days, and specifically a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the essentials.
However that’s not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers basically whatever you’d require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It’s certainly a must-read if you’re new to click tracking.
While most tools will offer you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out previously, ClickMagick places tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the suitable knowledge base article.
Without this, I believe the finding out curve would be considerably harder to overcome, so they definitely made the right decision by adding these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to evaluate their response time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this is not always better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, but it still is worthy of appreciation.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the entire community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade advice and potentially seek aid from other users…this one is for you.
The group has more than 4,000 members so it’s pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it is tough to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support choices offered.
Conclusion Direct Link Mail Tracking
If you are an online marketer and wish to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this remarkable link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks as well as filter the real or phony IPs. Direct Link Mail Tracking
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the very best tool for the ones who have several websites to handle.
Above all, it provides the 30-day totally free trial and provides the detailed tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be useful for better sales.
Direct Link Mail Tracking