As an internet entrepreneur, if you want more traffic, you require the helpful tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a number of advertisements, you have to understand that it must bring some quality traffic. Distributed Link Tracking Client Service
If your advertisement doesn’t bring traffic, then it is no use and eventually you will wind up wasting your cash on ads with no sales and conversions.
I have explored the internet in search of the tool which can actually track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately offer you a chance to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the market lately.
Distributed Link Tracking Client Service
What is ClickMagick? Distributed Link Tracking Client Service
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it permits you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks caused sales.
And given that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have actually participated in the system. But ClickMagick is also packed with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this article. Distributed Link Tracking Client Service
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Distributed Link Tracking Client Service
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be redirected to your original URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you want. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is briefly down, or not available to particular countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code provided to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Distributed Link Tracking Client Service
One thing you might wish to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from secure websites (https) can’t be identified – because safe and secure sites are not permitted to pass referrer info. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the same user until that URL has received the maximum number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For instance every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link instead of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular nations, as long as you make sure there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 useful features that can be added to your web page to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Distributed Link Tracking Client Service
There are 4 different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to develop a popup, you can add basically everything to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can also be added by embedding the HTML code offered by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either at the top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will stay up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be created by its visual editor, allows you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even simply to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to act, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a couple of minutes to produce a timer. There are 4 different styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Helpful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can quickly modify, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each event and it is valuable when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Pricing Distributed Link Tracking Client Service
ClickMagic has three rates and all of them have scads of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better choice when picking the yearly strategy where you can save up to 30%. Distributed Link Tracking Client Service
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track 2 customized domains and has 6 months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 custom domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Look at the prices and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is product a complete 100%. Distributed Link Tracking Client Service
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools these days, and specifically a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an outright must.
The very first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the basics.
However that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers practically whatever you’d require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is certainly a must-read if you are brand-new to click tracking.
While the majority of tools will provide you a knowledge base to sift through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned previously, ClickMagick puts tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the appropriate knowledge base short article.
Without this, I believe the learning curve would be considerably more difficult to overcome, so they definitely made the right call by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real specialty isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to evaluate their reaction time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this is not necessarily much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, however it still deserves praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the whole community aspect of using a tool like this, where you can trade recommendations and possibly look for assistance from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it is quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it’s hard to find anything negative about the documentation and support choices available.
Conclusion Distributed Link Tracking Client Service
If you are an online marketer and desire to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this incredible link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks as well as filter the genuine or fake IPs. Distributed Link Tracking Client Service
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the best tool for the ones who have several sites to handle.
Above all, it offers the 30-day totally free trial and provides the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be helpful for better sales.
Distributed Link Tracking Client Service