As an online entrepreneur, if you want traffic, you need the useful tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a few ads, you have to comprehend that it ought to bring some quality traffic. Distributed Link Tracking En Francais
If your ad doesn’t bring traffic, then it is no use and ultimately you will end up wasting your cash on ads without any sales and conversions.
I have explored the net in search of the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will eventually give you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software in the market with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the very best click tracker tools in the market recently.
Distributed Link Tracking En Francais
What is ClickMagick? Distributed Link Tracking En Francais
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it allows you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks caused sales.
And considering that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. However ClickMagick is likewise packed with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this article. Distributed Link Tracking En Francais
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Distributed Link Tracking En Francais
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they’ll be rerouted to your original URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you desire. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is momentarily down, or not available to specific countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users through VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code offered to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users come to your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. Distributed Link Tracking En Francais
Something you might wish to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from protected websites (https) can’t be identified – since secure sites are not enabled to pass referrer details. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a vital and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the difference is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the same user up until that URL has actually received the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a totally random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific nations, as long as you ensure there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three useful features that can be added to your web page to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Distributed Link Tracking En Francais
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor arrives at the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Using a visual editor to develop a popup, you can add practically everything to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can also be included by embedding the HTML code offered by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your web page, and it will stay up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be developed by its visual editor, allows you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to act, and that’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to produce a timer. There are four various styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Beneficial tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party applications. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it’s useful when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Prices Distributed Link Tracking En Francais
ClickMagic has three pricing and all of them have a number of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better alternative when selecting the annual plan where you can save as much as 30%. Distributed Link Tracking En Francais
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track 2 custom-made domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten customized domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of information retention.
Look at the rates and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick guarantees is item a complete 100%. Distributed Link Tracking En Francais
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With many tools these days, and particularly a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the fundamentals.
However that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll likewise be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers practically everything you’d need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is certainly a must-read if you’re new to click tracking.
While many tools will give you a knowledge base to sift through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out previously, ClickMagick positions tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the suitable knowledge base post.
Without this, I think the discovering curve would be considerably harder to overcome, so they definitely made the right decision by adding these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to check their reaction time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t necessarily much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat assistance, but it still is worthy of appreciation.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the whole community aspect of using a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and possibly seek help from other users…this one is for you.
The group has more than four thousand members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it’s difficult to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support options readily available.
Conclusion Distributed Link Tracking En Francais
If you are an online marketer and wish to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the market, then this awesome link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks along with filter the genuine or phony IPs. Distributed Link Tracking En Francais
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the very best tool for the ones who have numerous sites to manage.
Above all, it provides the 30-day free trial and offers the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be useful for better sales.
Distributed Link Tracking En Francais