As an internet marketer, if you desire more traffic, you need the useful tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a number of ads, you have to comprehend that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Do Solo Ads Still Work
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it’s no use and ultimately you will wind up wasting your cash on advertisements with no conversions and sales.
I have actually checked out the web looking for the tool which can really track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately offer you a chance to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the very best click tracker tools in the market lately.
Do Solo Ads Still Work
What is ClickMagick? Do Solo Ads Still Work
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it allows you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks led to sales.
And because it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. However ClickMagick is also loaded with a number of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this article. Do Solo Ads Still Work
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Do Solo Ads Still Work
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they’ll be redirected to your original URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you wish. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is momentarily down, or not available to specific nations, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code provided to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Do Solo Ads Still Work
One thing you may wish to remember is that organic traffic coming from secure websites (https) can not be identified – since safe sites are not enabled to pass referrer info. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an essential and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second instance, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the exact same user till that URL has actually gotten the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link instead of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular countries, as long as you make certain there is no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 helpful features that can be included to your web page to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Do Solo Ads Still Work
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to design a popup, you can include pretty much whatever to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can also be included by embedding the HTML code supplied by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either on top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will remain till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be created by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, add a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to take action, and that’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a couple of minutes to produce a timer. There are 4 different styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Useful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply modify, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party applications. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it’s valuable when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Rates Do Solo Ads Still Work
ClickMagic has 3 pricing and all of them have a number of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better choice when choosing the annual plan where you can save up to 30%. Do Solo Ads Still Work
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track two custom domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five websites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten custom-made domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of data retention.
Look at the pricing and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is product a complete 100%. Do Solo Ads Still Work
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools these days, and especially a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the basics.
However that is not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers practically whatever you would require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is certainly a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While most tools will give you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned previously, ClickMagick puts tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the suitable knowledge base post.
Without this, I believe the finding out curve would be substantially more difficult to conquer, so they absolutely made the right call by including these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s real claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to evaluate their action time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this isn’t necessarily much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, however it still is worthy of appreciation.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the whole community element of using a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and potentially seek help from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has more than four thousand members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it is tough to find anything negative about the documentation and support choices available.
Conclusion Do Solo Ads Still Work
If you are an online marketer and desire to start your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this incredible link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks as well as filter the real or fake IPs. Do Solo Ads Still Work
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the best tool for the ones who have numerous websites to manage.
Above all, it provides the 30-day free trial and provides the detailed tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be helpful for much better sales.
Do Solo Ads Still Work