As an internet marketer, if you desire more traffic, you need the helpful tools to keep track of your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a number of ads, you need to comprehend that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Don Tracker Link
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it is no use and eventually you will end up wasting your cash on advertisements without any conversions and sales.
I have explored the web searching for the tool which can really track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will eventually provide you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the market lately.
Don Tracker Link
What is ClickMagick? Don Tracker Link
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a basic level, it enables you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks led to sales.
And given that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. However ClickMagick is likewise packed with a number of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this review. Don Tracker Link
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Don Tracker Link
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be redirected to your original URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you like. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is temporarily down, or not accessible to specific countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code offered to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Don Tracker Link
One thing you might wish to remember is that organic traffic coming from safe sites (https) can not be identified – since safe and secure sites are not enabled to pass referrer information. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an essential and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second time, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the difference is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the exact same user up until that URL has actually gotten the max number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random way.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific countries, as long as you make sure there is no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three beneficial features that can be included to your web page to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Don Tracker Link
There are 4 different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Using a visual editor to create a popup, you can include practically everything to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can likewise be added by embedding the HTML code supplied by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either at the top or the bottom of your website, and it will remain until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be created by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even just to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to act, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to produce a timer. There are four different designs and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Beneficial tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can quickly modify, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party apps. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each occasion and it is valuable when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Rates Don Tracker Link
ClickMagic has 3 prices and all of them have a number of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better option when choosing the yearly strategy where you can save as much as 30%. Don Tracker Link
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track 2 custom domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten custom domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of data retention.
Look at the rates and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is item a full 100%. Don Tracker Link
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With the majority of tools these days, and especially a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the basics.
However that’s not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers pretty much whatever you would need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s definitely a must-read if you are new to click tracking.
While many tools will offer you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned previously, ClickMagick places tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the appropriate knowledge base short article.
Without this, I believe the learning curve would be significantly more difficult to conquer, so they absolutely made the right call by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to test their response time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this is not always much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, but it still should have appreciation.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the entire community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade advice and possibly look for aid from other users…this one is for you.
The group has more than four thousand members so it’s pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it is difficult to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support choices readily available.
Conclusion Don Tracker Link
If you are an online marketer and dream to start your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this amazing link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can examine and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the real or fake IPs. Don Tracker Link
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the best tool for the ones who have multiple sites to manage.
Above all, it offers the 30-day totally free trial and provides the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be useful for much better sales.
Don Tracker Link