As an internet marketer, if you want traffic, you require the helpful tools to track your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a few advertisements, you need to understand that it must bring some quality traffic. Dpd Tracking Link Not Working
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it is useless and eventually you will wind up spending your money on ads with no sales and conversions.
I have checked out the internet searching for the tool which can really track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately offer you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software in the market with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the very best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
Dpd Tracking Link Not Working
What is ClickMagick? Dpd Tracking Link Not Working
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it enables you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And since it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually participated in the system. But ClickMagick is likewise packed with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Dpd Tracking Link Not Working
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Dpd Tracking Link Not Working
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they’ll be rerouted to your initial URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you want. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your original URL is briefly down, or not accessible to specific nations, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users through VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code offered to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users come to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. Dpd Tracking Link Not Working
Something you might want to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from secure sites (https) can not be detected – since protected websites are not allowed to pass referrer info. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an essential and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second instance, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely begin over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the same user until that URL has actually received the max number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a totally random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For instance every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link instead of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular nations, as long as you ensure there’s no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 helpful features that can be added to your website to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Dpd Tracking Link Not Working
There are 4 different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to design a popup, you can include pretty much everything to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can also be added by embedding the HTML code provided by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your website, and it will remain until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be developed by its visual editor, allows you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even just to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to take action, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a few minutes to produce a timer. There are 4 various designs and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Beneficial tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply modify, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party apps. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each occasion and it’s useful when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Prices Dpd Tracking Link Not Working
ClickMagic has 3 rates and all of them have scads of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better option when picking the annual plan where you can save as much as 30%. Dpd Tracking Link Not Working
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two custom domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of data retention.
Take a look at the rates and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is product a complete 100%. Dpd Tracking Link Not Working
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools these days, and specifically a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the basics.
However that’s not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers basically everything you’d need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s absolutely a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While many tools will provide you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed earlier, ClickMagick positions tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the proper knowledge base short article.
Without this, I think the learning curve would be significantly more difficult to overcome, so they definitely made the right decision by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real claim to fame is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to evaluate their action time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this is not always much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, but it still deserves praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the entire community aspect of using a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and possibly seek aid from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over four thousand members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it is hard to find anything negative about the documentation and support choices available.
Conclusion Dpd Tracking Link Not Working
If you are an online marketer and desire to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the market, then this remarkable link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks along with filter the genuine or fake IPs. Dpd Tracking Link Not Working
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the very best tool for the ones who have several websites to handle.
Above all, it gives the 30-day complimentary trial and offers the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be helpful for much better sales.
Dpd Tracking Link Not Working