One of the earliest email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a top-notch product with a lot to offer. Drip Vs Getresponse
In its earlier years, the business ran solely in the European market; however, over the previous years, GetResponse has made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is definitely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It provides a fantastic feature set at an extremely sensible price, and the full selection of features is available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly handy variety of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Drip Vs Getresponse
What is GetResponse? Drip Vs Getresponse
GetResponse is a popular e-mail marketing service that simply does the job. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and hassle-free to produce professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature enables you to maximize the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to see per hour changes, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions quickly. Drip Vs Getresponse
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To start, you don’t need a technology background to use its marketing and email automation tools to boost your business. The vendor supplies a helpful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing packages with a lot of extra features. You don’t need a credit card to sign up for the free trial which allows as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can easily find responses to common queries. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations allow you to easily link the application with your existing business software platforms. We give the thumbs as much as GetResponse and invite you to have a look at its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based upon client journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the development of messages that are set off by pertinent recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse offers users with innovative division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to create one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can build web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of easy reports appear straight in the dashboard, providing a brief overview of campaign success by means of raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics area supplies further detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Additionally, for each report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list carried out any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, allowing users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP abilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to utilize. It’s definitely easy enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, develop campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a bit tricky at times).
One area I feel that might be significantly better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop technique performs in theory offer an extremely versatile way to create blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can cause unexpected removal of material, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very useful tool – it is just that the application of it might be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its email marketing software. Here is a list of prominent clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Drip Vs Getresponse
GetResponse offers a 30 day totally free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Understand, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has ended, there are a number of pricing plans readily available. The pricing format is rather intricate, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Prices is as follows: Drip Vs Getresponse
The cheapest e-mail plan offers you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Drip Vs Getresponse
Pro gets rid of the limitations on landing pages and enables you to make as much of them as you desire. You’ll also have access to webinars (up to 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to five and the optimum webinar participants to 500. You will also get a customized domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of brand-new features for larger businesses searching for highly personalized features. You will require to set up a demonstration before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an impressive 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial fundamentals – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a vast array of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Drip Vs Getresponse
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a customer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that allow split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar participants is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse gives is fully functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon providing credit card details.
This assists you prevent that annoying “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Drip Vs Getresponse
We realize that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Software applications it’s important not just to see how specialists evaluate it in their evaluations, but likewise to discover if the real people and businesses that buy it are in fact satisfied with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers customer reviews, remarks and GetResponse reviews across a vast array of social media websites. The information is then presented in a simple to digest kind showing how many people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you should be geared up to make an informed buying choice that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers email support in seven languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Customers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help solve any questions or problems. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is fairly unique amongst competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Drip Vs Getresponse
Getresponse represents one of the more cost-effective ways to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced pretty competitively in its marketplace.
It is also one of the most fascinating products of its kind – because it provides email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing system.
It’s hard to think about any competing product that offers this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to persuade us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get substantial value with this product.
Drip Vs Getresponse