Among the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse stays a first-class product with lots to offer. E.Getresponsebodyasstring()
In its earlier years, the company operated exclusively in the European market; however, over the past years, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is certainly worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It gives a wonderful feature set at an extremely reasonable rate, and the full array of features is readily available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly practical array of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. E.Getresponsebodyasstring()
What is GetResponse? E.Getresponsebodyasstring()
GetResponse is a well known e-mail marketing service that simply gets the job done. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest email marketing system. The platform makes it basic and hassle-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature enables you to maximize the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to view per hour fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions quickly. E.Getresponsebodyasstring()
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To start, you don’t require a technology background to use its marketing and email automation tools to increase your business. The vendor provides a beneficial 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing packages with a lot of additional features. You do not require a credit card to register for the free trial which allows as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly look at responses to usual questions. The vendor also provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations enable you to easily link the application with your existing company software application platforms. We provide the thumbs approximately GetResponse and invite you to have a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based upon customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the development of messages that are triggered by relevant recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse offers users with advanced segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can construct websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few easy reports appear directly in the dashboard, offering a brief summary of campaign success through raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics section supplies further detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Additionally, for every report, users can view which subscribers within their email list performed any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to utilize. It’s definitely simple enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface however one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit difficult sometimes).
One area I feel that might be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop approach does in theory offer an extremely flexible method to develop blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can result in unexpected removal of material, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very helpful tool – it is just that the application of it might be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its email marketing software. Here is a list of popular clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing E.Getresponsebodyasstring()
GetResponse offers a 30 day totally free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Keep in mind, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has expired, there are various price plans offered. The rates format is somewhat complicated, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Rates is as follows: E.Getresponsebodyasstring()
The basic e-mail plan offers you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro gets rid of the restrictions on landing pages and permits you to make as many of them as you need. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to 5 and the maximum webinar guests to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings an entire host of new functions for larger companies searching for extremely customized features. You’ll need to schedule a demo before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an impressive 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial essentials – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a large range of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing E.Getresponsebodyasstring()
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are various differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that permit split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar attendees is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse gives is completely functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon offering credit card information.
This helps you avoid that bothersome “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
We recognize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Software applications it is necessary not only to see how experts assess it in their evaluations, but likewise to discover if the genuine individuals and companies that buy it are really satisfied with the item. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects consumer reviews, comments and GetResponse evaluates throughout a large range of social networks sites. The information is then provided in a simple to absorb form showing how many people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you should be equipped to make a notified purchasing choice that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides email support in seven languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Clients can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or issues. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is quite unique amongst competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions E.Getresponsebodyasstring()
Getresponse represents among the more cost-effective methods to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced pretty competitively in its market.
It’s also among the most interesting products of its kind – because it offers e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing system.
It’s difficult to think of any other product that uses this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to persuade us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get substantial bang for your buck with this product.