One of the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a first-class product with a lot to offer. Email To Get Response
In its earlier years, the business operated exclusively in the European market; however, over the previous decade, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is absolutely worth a look, even for those without any prior experience in the field. It provides a wonderful feature set at a really sensible price, and the full array of features is available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously practical array of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Email To Get Response
What is GetResponse? Email To Get Response
GetResponse is a well known e-mail marketing service that just does the job. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it basic and hassle-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature enables you to maximize the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to view hourly changes, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices quickly. Email To Get Response
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To start, you do not require a technology background to use its marketing and email automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor provides a helpful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing bundles with plenty of extra features. You don’t need a charge card to register for the free trial which allows as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily find answers to common queries. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly link the application with your existing business software platforms. We offer the thumbs approximately GetResponse and welcome you to take a look at its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the creation of messages that are triggered by pertinent recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse supplies users with advanced division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can develop web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few simple reports appear directly in the control panel, offering a quick summary of project success through pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics area provides further detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. In addition, for every single report, users can see which subscribers within their email list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, permitting users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP capabilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to use. It’s definitely simple enough to do all the basics: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface however one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit difficult sometimes).
One area I feel that could be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop technique carries out in theory provide a really flexible method to create blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can cause unintentional deletion of content, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very helpful tool – it is just that the application of it could be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its e-mail marketing software. Here’s a list of popular clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Email To Get Response
GetResponse offers a 30-day totally free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Keep in mind, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. Once the trial has expired, there are various price plans readily available. The prices format is rather complex, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Prices is as follows: Email To Get Response
The standard e-mail plan provides you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Email To Get Response
Pro removes the restrictions on landing pages and enables you to make as much of them as you desire. You will likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to 5 and the max webinar guests to 500. You will likewise get a custom domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides an entire host of new functions for larger businesses searching for highly customized features. You will need to arrange a demonstration before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an outstanding 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial basics – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a vast array of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Email To Get Response
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a customer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that allow split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse provides is totally functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon offering credit card details.
This assists you prevent that annoying “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Email To Get Response
We understand that when you decide to buy Marketing Softwares it is necessary not just to see how specialists assess it in their reviews, but likewise to find out if the genuine individuals and companies that purchase it are in fact pleased with the item. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects customer reviews, remarks and GetResponse evaluates across a large range of social networks sites. The information is then presented in a simple to absorb kind demonstrating how lots of people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you should be equipped to make an informed purchasing choice that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer support group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers email assistance in seven languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Customers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is quite unique amongst competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Email To Get Response
Getresponse represents one of the more affordable methods to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced pretty competitively in its marketplace.
It is also one of the most fascinating products of its kind – in that it supplies email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It’s hard to think about any contending product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to persuade us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse very high – you get substantial bang for your buck with this product.
Email To Get Response