As an internet marketer, if you want more traffic, you require the beneficial tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running some ads, you need to comprehend that it must bring some quality traffic. Facebook Link Location Tracker
If your advertisement doesn’t bring traffic, then it is useless and ultimately you will wind up spending your money on ads with no sales and conversions.
I have actually checked out the web searching for the tool which can really track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will eventually provide you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the very best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
Facebook Link Location Tracker
What is ClickMagick? Facebook Link Location Tracker
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it permits you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks caused sales.
And given that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. However ClickMagick is also loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this article. Facebook Link Location Tracker
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Facebook Link Location Tracker
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be rerouted to your original URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you like. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your original URL is temporarily down, or not available to specific nations, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users via VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code offered to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Facebook Link Location Tracker
Something you might want to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from protected sites (https) can’t be detected – because protected websites are not permitted to pass referrer info. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second time, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they have actually checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the very same user up until that URL has gotten the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a totally random way.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link instead of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain nations, as long as you ensure there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 beneficial features that can be added to your webpage to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Facebook Link Location Tracker
There are 4 different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to create a popup, you can include practically whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can also be included by embedding the HTML code supplied by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either on top or the bottom of your website, and it will remain up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be created by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, add a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to act, which’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a couple of minutes to produce a timer. There are 4 different styles and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Beneficial tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply modify, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each occasion and it is valuable when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Prices Facebook Link Location Tracker
ClickMagic has 3 pricing and all of them have a number of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better option when picking the yearly strategy where you can save as much as 30%. Facebook Link Location Tracker
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 customized domains and has 6 months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five websites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of data retention.
Take a look at the rates and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is item a full 100%. Facebook Link Location Tracker
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With many tools these days, and particularly a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the fundamentals.
However that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers practically everything you’d require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is absolutely a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While many tools will provide you a knowledge base to sift through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed earlier, ClickMagick puts tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the appropriate knowledge base post.
Without this, I think the learning curve would be substantially more difficult to conquer, so they absolutely made the right call by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real specialty isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an email to test their reaction time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this is not always much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat assistance, however it still is worthy of praise.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the entire community aspect of using a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and possibly seek assistance from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it’s pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it’s hard to find anything bad about the documentation and support options readily available.
Conclusion Facebook Link Location Tracker
If you are an online marketer and desire to start your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this incredible link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can examine and optimize your clicks as well as filter the genuine or fake IPs. Facebook Link Location Tracker
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the best tool for the ones who have numerous sites to manage.
Above all, it gives the 30-day complimentary trial and offers the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be beneficial for much better sales.
Facebook Link Location Tracker