As an online entrepreneur, if you desire more traffic, you need the helpful tools to keep track of your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a few advertisements, you have to understand that it must bring some quality traffic. Family Link Tracking
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it’s no use and eventually you will end up spending your money on advertisements without any sales and conversions.
I have explored the net looking for the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually offer you a chance to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software in the market with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the very best click tracker tools in the market lately.
Family Link Tracking
What is ClickMagick? Family Link Tracking
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a basic level, it enables you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks caused sales.
And considering that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. But ClickMagick is likewise loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this article. Family Link Tracking
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Family Link Tracking
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be redirected to your initial URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you wish. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your original URL is temporarily down, or not accessible to particular countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users via VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code provided to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Family Link Tracking
One thing you might want to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from protected sites (https) can’t be identified – because protected sites are not allowed to pass referrer information. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second instance, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply start over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the difference is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the exact same user until that URL has actually gotten the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and the max clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular countries, as long as you ensure there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three useful features that can be added to your website to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Family Link Tracking
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you define have actually passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Using a visual editor to create a popup, you can add pretty much whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code supplied by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your website, and it will stay up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be designed by its visual editor, allows you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps simply to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to take action, which’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a few minutes to produce a timer. There are 4 various styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Useful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply modify, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each event and it is handy when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Prices Family Link Tracking
ClickMagic has three rates and all of them have a number of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better alternative when choosing the annual plan where you can save up to 30%. Family Link Tracking
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track two custom domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track ten customized domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of data retention.
Take a look at the pricing and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is item a complete 100%. Family Link Tracking
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools nowadays, and specifically a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an outright must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the basics.
But that is not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers basically whatever you’d require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It’s certainly a must-read if you are brand-new to click tracking.
While many tools will provide you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out previously, ClickMagick positions tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the appropriate knowledge base article.
Without this, I believe the finding out curve would be considerably harder to conquer, so they absolutely made the right decision by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real specialty isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to test their reaction time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this isn’t always better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat assistance, but it still is worthy of appreciation.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the whole community element of using a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and potentially seek assistance from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over four thousand members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s tough to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support choices available.
Conclusion Family Link Tracking
If you are an online marketer and wish to start your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this amazing link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks along with filter the real or phony IPs. Family Link Tracking
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the best tool for the ones who have multiple websites to manage.
Above all, it gives the 30-day complimentary trial and offers the thorough tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be useful for much better sales.
Family Link Tracking