As an online entrepreneur, if you want traffic, you need the helpful tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a few ads, you have to comprehend that it should bring some quality traffic. Fast Link Express Tracking
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it is no use and ultimately you will end up wasting your money on advertisements without any conversions and sales.
I have checked out the internet in search of the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately give you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the very best click tracker tools in the market lately.
Fast Link Express Tracking
What is ClickMagick? Fast Link Express Tracking
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and your marketing efforts. At a basic level, it allows you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks caused sales.
And considering that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. But ClickMagick is likewise loaded with a number of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this review. Fast Link Express Tracking
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Fast Link Express Tracking
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your initial URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll be able to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you desire. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is briefly down, or not accessible to specific countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code offered to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users come to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Fast Link Express Tracking
Something you may wish to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from safe websites (https) can not be identified – due to the fact that safe sites are not permitted to pass referrer info. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a vital and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the same user till that URL has actually gotten the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a totally random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link instead of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and limit clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific countries, as long as you ensure there is no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three useful features that can be included to your website to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Fast Link Express Tracking
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to develop a popup, you can include practically everything to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code supplied by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either at the top or the bottom of your website, and it will stay until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be created by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to take action, which’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to produce a timer. There are four different styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Useful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can quickly modify, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it’s practical when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Pricing Fast Link Express Tracking
ClickMagic has 3 rates and all of them have scads of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better alternative when selecting the yearly plan where you can save as much as 30%. Fast Link Express Tracking
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track two custom domains and has 6 months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track ten customized domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Take a look at the prices and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is item a complete 100%. Fast Link Express Tracking
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With the majority of tools nowadays, and especially a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the basics.
However that’s not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers pretty much whatever you would need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It is certainly a must-read if you’re new to click tracking.
While the majority of tools will provide you a knowledge base to sort through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned earlier, ClickMagick places tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the appropriate knowledge base post.
Without this, I believe the finding out curve would be substantially more difficult to conquer, so they absolutely made the right call by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to evaluate their response time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t necessarily better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, however it still is worthy of appreciation.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the entire community element of using a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and possibly look for help from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has more than 4,000 members so it’s pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s difficult to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support options available.
Conclusion Fast Link Express Tracking
If you are an online marketer and dream to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the market, then this amazing link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks along with filter the real or phony IPs. Fast Link Express Tracking
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the very best tool for the ones who have multiple websites to handle.
Above all, it gives the 30-day free trial and offers the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be helpful for much better sales.
Fast Link Express Tracking