As an online entrepreneur, if you want more traffic, you require the helpful tools to track your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a few ads, you have to understand that it must bring some quality traffic. Free Affiliate Link Tracking
If your advertisement doesn’t bring traffic, then it is no use and eventually you will wind up spending your cash on ads with no sales and conversions.
I have actually checked out the web in search of the tool which can actually track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually offer you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the industry lately.
Free Affiliate Link Tracking
What is ClickMagick? Free Affiliate Link Tracking
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it permits you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks caused sales.
And given that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. But ClickMagick is also packed with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this review. Free Affiliate Link Tracking
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Free Affiliate Link Tracking
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they’ll be rerouted to your original URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll be able to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you desire. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is temporarily down, or not available to certain nations, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users through VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code offered to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users come to your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. Free Affiliate Link Tracking
One thing you might want to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from secure websites (https) can not be identified – since safe sites are not allowed to pass referrer details. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they have actually gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the exact same user until that URL has actually gotten the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For instance every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link instead of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain countries, as long as you make sure there’s no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three useful features that can be included to your website to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Free Affiliate Link Tracking
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor lands on the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to develop a popup, you can add practically whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code provided by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either on top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will stay up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be designed by its visual editor, allows you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to take action, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a couple of minutes to create a timer. There are 4 various styles and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Beneficial tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can quickly modify, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party applications. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it’s helpful when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Prices Free Affiliate Link Tracking
ClickMagic has three pricing and all of them have a number of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better option when picking the annual plan where you can save up to 30%. Free Affiliate Link Tracking
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two customized domains and has 6 months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten custom domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of information retention.
Look at the rates and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is product a full 100%. Free Affiliate Link Tracking
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools these days, and specifically a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the essentials.
But that is not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers practically whatever you would need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It is certainly a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While many tools will give you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out previously, ClickMagick places tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the suitable knowledge base short article.
Without this, I believe the discovering curve would be considerably harder to conquer, so they absolutely made the right call by adding these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s genuine specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to check their response time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t necessarily better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, however it still deserves appreciation.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the whole community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade recommendations and possibly seek assistance from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over four thousand members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it is tough to find anything bad about the documentation and support choices offered.
Conclusion Free Affiliate Link Tracking
If you are an online marketer and dream to start your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this incredible link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks along with filter the real or phony IPs. Free Affiliate Link Tracking
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the best tool for the ones who have multiple websites to manage.
Above all, it offers the 30-day totally free trial and offers the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be useful for much better sales.
Free Affiliate Link Tracking