As an internet entrepreneur, if you want traffic, you require the useful tools to keep track of your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running some ads, you have to understand that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Free Link Tracker Tool
If your advertisement doesn’t bring traffic, then it’s useless and eventually you will wind up wasting your money on ads with no conversions and sales.
I have actually explored the internet in search of the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately offer you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the very best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
Free Link Tracker Tool
What is ClickMagick? Free Link Tracker Tool
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it permits you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And because it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have participated in the system. However ClickMagick is also loaded with a number of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this article. Free Link Tracker Tool
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Free Link Tracker Tool
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be rerouted to your original URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you like. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your original URL is momentarily down, or not available to specific nations, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code given to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users come to your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Free Link Tracker Tool
One thing you might want to remember is that organic traffic coming from secure websites (https) can’t be identified – because protected websites are not permitted to pass referrer info. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an essential and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second time, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the same user until that URL has gotten the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link instead of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific countries, as long as you make sure there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three useful features that can be included to your website to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Free Link Tracker Tool
There are 4 different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to create a popup, you can include pretty much whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can also be added by embedding the HTML code supplied by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either on top or the bottom of your website, and it will stay till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be designed by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, add a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even simply to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to take action, and that’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to develop a timer. There are four different styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Useful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply modify, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it’s helpful when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Pricing Free Link Tracker Tool
ClickMagic has three prices and all of them have a number of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better alternative when choosing the annual strategy where you can save up to 30%. Free Link Tracker Tool
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 custom domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five websites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track 10 custom-made domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of information retention.
Take a look at the rates and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is item a full 100%. Free Link Tracker Tool
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools these days, and especially a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the basics.
But that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll likewise be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers practically whatever you’d require to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It is certainly a must-read if you are brand-new to click tracking.
While the majority of tools will offer you a knowledge base to sift through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed earlier, ClickMagick puts tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the appropriate knowledge base short article.
Without this, I think the learning curve would be considerably harder to conquer, so they definitely made the right decision by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real claim to fame is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an email to test their reaction time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this is not always much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, however it still is worthy of praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the whole community element of using a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and potentially look for aid from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over four thousand members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s difficult to find anything negative about the documentation and support options offered.
Conclusion Free Link Tracker Tool
If you are an online marketer and desire to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this amazing link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks as well as filter the real or fake IPs. Free Link Tracker Tool
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the very best tool for the ones who have numerous websites to manage.
Above all, it gives the 30-day complimentary trial and offers the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be beneficial for much better sales.
Free Link Tracker Tool