As an internet entrepreneur, if you desire more traffic, you need the useful tools to keep track of your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running some ads, you need to comprehend that it must bring some quality traffic. Free Solo Ads Traffic
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it’s no use and ultimately you will wind up spending your cash on ads with no sales and conversions.
I have checked out the web in search of the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately offer you a chance to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the very best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
Free Solo Ads Traffic
What is ClickMagick? Free Solo Ads Traffic
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it allows you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And given that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually participated in the system. But ClickMagick is also loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this review. Free Solo Ads Traffic
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Free Solo Ads Traffic
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be rerouted to your initial URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you wish. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is momentarily down, or not accessible to particular nations, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users through VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code offered to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users come to your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. Free Solo Ads Traffic
One thing you may want to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from safe and secure websites (https) can not be detected – because protected sites are not enabled to pass referrer info. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second instance, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely begin over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the same user till that URL has gotten the maximum number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link instead of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain countries, as long as you make certain there is no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three beneficial features that can be added to your webpage to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Free Solo Ads Traffic
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor lands on the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to design a popup, you can include practically everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can also be added by embedding the HTML code provided by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your web page, and it will stay up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be designed by its visual editor, enables you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, add a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even simply to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to act, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a few minutes to produce a timer. There are four various designs and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Helpful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party applications. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each event and it’s valuable when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Pricing Free Solo Ads Traffic
ClickMagic has 3 prices and all of them have scads of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better option when choosing the yearly strategy where you can save as much as 30%. Free Solo Ads Traffic
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track 2 custom-made domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track ten custom domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of data retention.
Look at the pricing and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is item a full 100%. Free Solo Ads Traffic
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools these days, and specifically a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the basics.
However that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers practically everything you’d need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It’s definitely a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While many tools will provide you a knowledge base to sift through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed previously, ClickMagick positions tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the proper knowledge base article.
Without this, I think the finding out curve would be considerably more difficult to conquer, so they definitely made the right decision by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to evaluate their response time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this is not necessarily better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, but it still should have appreciation.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the entire community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and potentially look for aid from other users…this one is for you.
The group has more than 4,000 members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s difficult to find anything negative about the documentation and support options available.
Conclusion Free Solo Ads Traffic
If you are an online marketer and desire to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this remarkable link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the real or phony IPs. Free Solo Ads Traffic
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the very best tool for the ones who have numerous sites to manage.
Above all, it provides the 30-day complimentary trial and offers the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be beneficial for better sales.
Free Solo Ads Traffic