Among the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a first-class product with lots to offer. Get Response 200
In its early years, the company operated solely in the European market; nevertheless, over the past decade, GetResponse has made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It offers a fantastic feature set at an extremely sensible price, and the full selection of features is available to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously handy array of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Get Response 200
What is GetResponse? Get Response 200
GetResponse is a popular email marketing service that simply gets the job done. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it basic and problem-free to create professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature allows you to optimize the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to see per hour changes, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. Get Response 200
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To begin, you do not need a technology background to use its marketing and email automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor provides an useful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing plans with plenty of additional features. You do not require a charge card to sign up for the free trial which permits as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily find answers to usual queries. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly link the application with your existing company software application platforms. We provide the thumbs up to GetResponse and welcome you to take a look at its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the development of messages that are activated by pertinent recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse offers users with innovative segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to create 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can construct web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few basic reports appear straight in the control panel, offering a brief introduction of campaign success by means of raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics area offers additional information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. In addition, for each report, users can view which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP abilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to utilize. It is definitely easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, create campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a bit tricky sometimes).
One area I feel that might be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop technique does in theory offer an extremely versatile method to develop blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can lead to accidental deletion of content, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a very helpful tool – it’s simply that the implementation of it might be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its email marketing software. Here’s a list of well known customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Get Response 200
GetResponse provides a 30 day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Know, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. When the trial has ended, there are various rate plans available. The pricing format is rather complex, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Rates is as follows: Get Response 200
The most affordable email plan gives you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Get Response 200
Pro removes the restrictions on landing pages and allows you to make as many of them as you like. You’ll also have access to webinars (as much as 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the optimum webinar participants to 500. You’ll likewise get a customized domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings an entire host of brand-new features for bigger companies trying to find extremely customized features. You’ll require to set up a demonstration prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an outstanding 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential basics – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a large range of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Get Response 200
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a consumer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that allow split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar attendees is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse gives is totally functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This assists you avoid that irritating “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Get Response 200
We realize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Software applications it is very important not only to see how specialists evaluate it in their reviews, but also to find out if the genuine individuals and companies that buy it are in fact satisfied with the item. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects client reviews, comments and GetResponse examines across a wide variety of social networks sites. The information is then presented in a simple to digest form showing how many individuals had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you ought to be geared up to make a notified buying decision that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer support group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers email assistance in 7 languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or issues. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- As long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is quite unique amongst competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Get Response 200
Getresponse represents among the more affordable methods to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It’s likewise one of the most interesting products of its kind – because it supplies e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing system.
It is hard to think about any contending product that uses this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to convince us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get significant bang for your buck with this product.
Get Response 200