Among the earliest email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse remains a superior product with lots to offer. Get Response Api Documentation
In its earlier years, the business operated exclusively in the European market; nevertheless, over the past decade, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is definitely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It provides a wonderful feature set at a really sensible price, and the full range of features is readily available to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly practical selection of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Get Response Api Documentation
What is GetResponse? Get Response Api Documentation
GetResponse is a popular e-mail marketing service that simply performs well. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest email marketing system. The platform makes it simple and problem-free to create professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature enables you to maximize the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to view per hour fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. Get Response Api Documentation
What makes GetResponse such a good business software solution? To start, you do not need a technology background to use its marketing and email automation tools to increase your business. The vendor supplies an useful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with plenty of additional features. You don’t need a credit card to register for the free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can quickly look at answers to usual queries. The vendor also provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations enable you to easily connect the application with your existing company software platforms. We give the thumbs approximately GetResponse and invite you to check out its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the production of messages that are set off by appropriate recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse supplies users with advanced segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to create one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can build web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of simple reports appear directly in the dashboard, providing a quick overview of campaign success by means of pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics section offers more detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. Furthermore, for every report, users can view which subscribers within their email list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP abilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to utilize. It’s certainly simple enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker user interface however one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit difficult sometimes).
One section I feel that might be substantially better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop approach carries out in theory offer a really flexible way to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can lead to unintentional removal of material, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a really helpful tool – it is just that the implementation of it could be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its e-mail marketing software application. Here’s a list of well-known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Get Response Api Documentation
GetResponse gives a 30 day free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Understand, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are various rate plans readily available. The pricing format is somewhat complex, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Rates is as follows: Get Response Api Documentation
The most affordable email plan offers you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Get Response Api Documentation
Pro removes the restrictions on landing pages and allows you to make as many of them as you want. You will likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to five and the maximum webinar participants to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of new functions for bigger businesses trying to find highly customized features. You will need to arrange a demo before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an impressive 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial essentials – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide range of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Get Response Api Documentation
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a number of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a consumer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that permit split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse provides is completely functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This helps you prevent that bothersome “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Get Response Api Documentation
We recognize that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Softwares it is necessary not just to see how professionals assess it in their reviews, but likewise to learn if the real individuals and businesses that purchase it are in fact satisfied with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects consumer reviews, comments and GetResponse evaluates throughout a vast array of social networks sites. The information is then presented in an easy to digest type demonstrating how many individuals had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you should be equipped to make a notified buying choice that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers e-mail support in 7 languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Clients can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is quite unique amongst competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Get Response Api Documentation
Getresponse represents one of the more cost-effective methods to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced pretty competitively in its market.
It’s likewise among the most intriguing products of its kind – because it provides e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing system.
It’s hard to think about any competing product that offers this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to encourage us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get considerable bang for your buck with this product.
Get Response Api Documentation