Among the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse stays a superior product with a lot to offer. Get Response Api Nodejs
In its early years, the business ran exclusively in the European market; nevertheless, over the past years, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It gives a great feature set at an extremely sensible rate, and the complete selection of features is offered to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and an enormously handy range of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Get Response Api Nodejs
What is GetResponse? Get Response Api Nodejs
GetResponse is a popular email marketing service that just does the job. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest email marketing system. The platform makes it simple and hassle-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature enables you to take full advantage of the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to see hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. Get Response Api Nodejs
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software application solution? To begin, you do not need a technology background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to boost your business. The vendor provides a helpful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with plenty of additional features. You do not need a credit card to register for the totally free trial which allows up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily look at responses to typical queries. The vendor also offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly connect the application with your existing company software application platforms. We offer the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to have a look at its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the development of messages that are triggered by appropriate recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse supplies users with advanced division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to produce one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can develop websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few easy reports appear straight in the control panel, offering a short summary of project success via pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics section supplies further detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Furthermore, for every report, users can see which subscribers within their email list carried out any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP abilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to utilize. It is definitely simple enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, create campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface however one that makes finding certain functionality a bit difficult sometimes).
One area I feel that might be considerably much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop method performs in theory provide an extremely versatile way to develop blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can cause accidental removal of material, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for an extremely beneficial tool – it is simply that the implementation of it could be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its e-mail marketing software. Here is a list of well-known clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Get Response Api Nodejs
GetResponse offers a 30 day free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Know, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has ended, there are a number of pricing plans readily available. The rates format is somewhat complicated, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Prices is as follows: Get Response Api Nodejs
The basic email plan gives you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Get Response Api Nodejs
Pro eliminates the restrictions on landing pages and allows you to make as many of them as you desire. You’ll also have access to webinars (as much as 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to five and the maximum webinar guests to 500. You will likewise get a custom-made domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides an entire host of new functions for bigger businesses searching for extremely personalized features. You’ll require to set up a demo before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an excellent 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important fundamentals – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a vast array of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Get Response Api Nodejs
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a consumer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that enable split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse provides is completely functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon offering credit card information.
This helps you prevent that bothersome “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Get Response Api Nodejs
We recognize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Software applications it is necessary not only to see how experts evaluate it in their evaluations, but likewise to discover if the real individuals and companies that buy it are actually pleased with the item. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers customer reviews, comments and GetResponse examines across a large range of social networks sites. The information is then presented in an easy to absorb kind demonstrating how many individuals had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you must be equipped to make an informed purchasing decision that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer support group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides email support in seven languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Customers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help solve any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- As long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is fairly unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Get Response Api Nodejs
Getresponse represents one of the more affordable ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced rather competitively in its market.
It’s also among the most interesting products of its kind – because it provides e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It’s difficult to think of any competing product that provides this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to persuade us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get significant value with this product.
Get Response Api Nodejs