Among the older e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse stays a top-notch product with a lot to offer. Get Response Api Rails
In its early years, the company ran exclusively in the European market; nevertheless, over the past years, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is definitely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It provides a great feature set at an extremely sensible price, and the complete variety of features is offered to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously handy selection of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Get Response Api Rails
What is GetResponse? Get Response Api Rails
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that simply performs well. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest email marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to develop professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to maximize the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to see per hour fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. Get Response Api Rails
What makes GetResponse such a good business software solution? To begin, you don’t require a technological background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to boost your business. The vendor provides a beneficial 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing plans with plenty of extra features. You don’t need a charge card to sign up for the totally free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily look at responses to typical questions. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations allow you to easily connect the application with your existing business software application platforms. We give the thumbs up to GetResponse and welcome you to take a look at its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the creation of messages that are triggered by appropriate recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with advanced segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can develop websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few easy reports appear straight in the dashboard, providing a brief overview of project success by means of pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics section offers more detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Additionally, for each report, users can see which subscribers within their email list performed any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to use. It’s definitely simple enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, create campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface although one that makes finding particular functionality a bit tricky at times).
One part I feel that could be significantly better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop method carries out in theory provide a very versatile way to develop blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can lead to unexpected deletion of content, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a really beneficial tool – it is simply that the implementation of it might be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its e-mail marketing software. Here is a list of prominent customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Get Response Api Rails
GetResponse provides a 30 day totally free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Know, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. When the trial has expired, there are various pricing plans offered. The pricing format is somewhat complex, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Prices is as follows: Get Response Api Rails
The most affordable e-mail plan offers you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Get Response Api Rails
Pro eliminates the constraints on landing pages and permits you to make as many of them as you want. You will likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to 5 and the optimum webinar attendees to 500. You will likewise get a customized domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides an entire host of brand-new features for bigger businesses searching for extremely personalized features. You will need to schedule a demonstration prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an outstanding 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important basics – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a large range of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Get Response Api Rails
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that permit split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse supplies is completely functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon offering credit card information.
This assists you avoid that annoying “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Get Response Api Rails
We understand that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Softwares it is very important not only to see how experts evaluate it in their evaluations, but also to find out if the genuine people and businesses that buy it are in fact satisfied with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers customer reviews, remarks and GetResponse evaluates throughout a vast array of social media websites. The data is then provided in a simple to digest kind showing how many people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you must be equipped to make a notified buying decision that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer service group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides email support in seven languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Consumers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- So long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is very unique among competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Get Response Api Rails
Getresponse represents among the more cheaper methods to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced pretty competitively in its marketplace.
It’s likewise among the most interesting products of its kind – in that it offers email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roof.
It’s tough to think about any competing product that uses this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse really high – you get substantial value with this product.
Get Response Api Rails