One of the older email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse stays a first-class product with lots to offer. Get Response Api Wrapper
In its earlier years, the company ran specifically in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous decade, GetResponse has made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is definitely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It gives a fantastic feature set at a really affordable rate, and the full selection of features is available to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and an enormously practical array of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Get Response Api Wrapper
What is GetResponse? Get Response Api Wrapper
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that just performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient email marketing system. The platform makes it easy and problem-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature allows you to optimize the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to view per hour variations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices quickly. Get Response Api Wrapper
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To begin, you do not need a technological background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to improve your business. The vendor supplies a beneficial 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with lots of additional features. You do not require a credit card to sign up for the totally free trial which allows as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly find answers to usual inquiries. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations allow you to easily connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We provide the thumbs up to GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the development of messages that are set off by appropriate recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse offers users with sophisticated segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to create one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can develop web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of simple reports appear straight in the control panel, providing a brief introduction of campaign success via pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics section provides more detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. In addition, for each report, users can see which customers within their email list performed any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, allowing users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to use. It is definitely easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, create campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface however one that makes finding particular functionality a little bit challenging sometimes).
One part I feel that could be considerably much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop technique does in theory offer an extremely flexible method to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can cause unexpected removal of material, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for an extremely beneficial tool – it’s just that the application of it could be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its email marketing software application. Here’s a list of popular clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Get Response Api Wrapper
GetResponse gives a 30 day totally free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Take not, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. Once the trial has expired, there are various rate plans available. The prices format is rather intricate, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Pricing is as follows: Get Response Api Wrapper
The cheapest email plan offers you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Get Response Api Wrapper
Pro removes the limitations on landing pages and allows you to make as many of them as you like. You will also have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to 5 and the max webinar attendees to 500. You’ll also get a custom-made domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides an entire host of new features for bigger businesses trying to find highly personalized features. You’ll need to set up a demo prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an impressive 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial essentials – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a vast array of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Get Response Api Wrapper
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a client relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that enable split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar participants is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse provides is fully functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon supplying credit card details.
This assists you avoid that frustrating “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Get Response Api Wrapper
We recognize that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Software applications it is very important not only to see how experts evaluate it in their reviews, but likewise to discover if the genuine people and companies that buy it are really pleased with the product. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects consumer reviews, comments and GetResponse evaluates throughout a wide variety of social media websites. The data is then presented in an easy to absorb type showing how many people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you need to be geared up to make a notified purchasing choice that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer support team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides email support in 7 languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is fairly unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Get Response Api Wrapper
Getresponse represents among the more affordable opportunities to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced rather competitively in its market.
It’s also among the most interesting products of its kind – in that it provides e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing.
It’s hard to think about any contending product that offers this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to convince us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get considerable bang for your buck with this product.
Get Response Api Wrapper