One of the earliest email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse remains a first-class product with a lot to offer. Get Response Billing
In its early years, the company operated exclusively in the European market; nevertheless, over the past decade, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is certainly worth a look, even for those without any prior experience in the field. It provides a wonderful feature set at an extremely sensible rate, and the complete array of features is readily available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously valuable array of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Get Response Billing
What is GetResponse? Get Response Billing
GetResponse is a well known email marketing service that simply gets the job done. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it easy and problem-free to produce professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature allows you to take full advantage of the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to view per hour changes, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices rapidly. Get Response Billing
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software application solution? To start, you don’t require a technology background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to improve your business. The vendor supplies an useful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing plans with plenty of extra features. You don’t require a charge card to register for the totally free trial which permits as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a detailed Help Center where you can easily look at answers to typical inquiries. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations permit you to easily link the application with your existing business software platforms. We give the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to have a look at its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the development of messages that are triggered by pertinent recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse offers users with innovative division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that enables users to develop one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can develop web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of basic reports appear directly in the dashboard, providing a brief introduction of campaign success through raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics section provides more information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Additionally, for each report, users can see which customers within their e-mail list performed any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP abilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to use. It is certainly easy enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, create campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit difficult sometimes).
One area I feel that might be considerably better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop approach performs in theory provide a very flexible way to create blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can lead to accidental removal of content, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very useful tool – it’s just that the implementation of it could be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its email marketing software application. Here’s a list of well-known clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Get Response Billing
GetResponse offers a 30-day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Understand, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. When the trial has ended, there are a number of pricing plans offered. The rates format is rather intricate, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Rates is as follows: Get Response Billing
The basic email plan provides you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Get Response Billing
Pro eliminates the restrictions on landing pages and allows you to make as many of them as you need. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to five and the optimum webinar attendees to 500. You’ll also get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of brand-new functions for larger companies trying to find highly customized features. You’ll need to set up a demonstration before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an outstanding 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial basics – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a vast array of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Get Response Billing
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a customer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that permit split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar guests is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse provides is totally functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon supplying credit card details.
This helps you avoid that annoying “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Get Response Billing
We realize that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Software applications it’s important not only to see how specialists assess it in their reviews, but likewise to find out if the real people and companies that purchase it are really pleased with the item. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client reviews, remarks and GetResponse examines across a wide variety of social media websites. The data is then provided in an easy to absorb form demonstrating how many individuals had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you need to be geared up to make an informed purchasing decision that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers email support in seven languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Clients can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist troubleshoot any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- As long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is fairly unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Get Response Billing
Getresponse represents one of the more affordable opportunities to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced rather competitively in its market.
It’s also among the most fascinating products of its kind – because it offers e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It’s hard to think about any competing product that provides this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to convince us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get significant bang for your buck with this product.
Get Response Billing