One of the older email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a first-class product with lots to offer. Get Response Body
In its early years, the company ran exclusively in the European market; however, over the previous years, GetResponse has made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It provides a wonderful feature set at a very affordable rate, and the complete variety of features is readily available to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and an enormously valuable variety of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Get Response Body
What is GetResponse? Get Response Body
GetResponse is a well known email marketing service that simply gets the job done. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest email marketing system. The platform makes it easy and problem-free to produce professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to take full advantage of the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to see hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices quickly. Get Response Body
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To start, you do not require a technology background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to improve your business. The vendor supplies a beneficial 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing packages with lots of extra features. You don’t need a credit card to sign up for the totally free trial which enables as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a detailed Help Center where you can quickly find answers to typical questions. The vendor also provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations enable you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We offer the thumbs as much as GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the development of messages that are triggered by relevant recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse supplies users with sophisticated division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to develop one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can develop web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of simple reports appear directly in the dashboard, providing a quick overview of project success via pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics area offers further information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. Additionally, for every single report, users can view which subscribers within their e-mail list carried out any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP capabilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to use. It is certainly easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker user interface however one that makes finding particular functionality a little bit challenging sometimes).
One part I feel that could be substantially better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop technique does in theory offer a really flexible way to develop blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can lead to unexpected deletion of material, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a very beneficial tool – it’s just that the execution of it could be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its email marketing software. Here is a list of popular clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Get Response Body
GetResponse provides a 30-day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Understand, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has ended, there are a number of pricing plans readily available. The pricing format is somewhat complex, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Rates is as follows: Get Response Body
The cheapest email plan gives you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Get Response Body
Pro gets rid of the limitations on landing pages and permits you to make as many of them as you want. You will also have access to webinars (as much as 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the optimum webinar participants to 500. You will likewise get a custom-made domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of new functions for larger companies trying to find extremely personalized features. You’ll require to set up a demonstration before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an impressive 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential fundamentals – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a vast array of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Get Response Body
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a number of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a consumer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that permit split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse provides is totally functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon supplying credit card details.
This assists you prevent that frustrating “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Get Response Body
We realize that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Software applications it’s important not only to see how experts examine it in their evaluations, but also to discover if the real people and businesses that purchase it are actually pleased with the item. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers customer reviews, remarks and GetResponse evaluates across a vast array of social networks websites. The data is then presented in an easy to digest kind demonstrating how lots of people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you need to be geared up to make an informed buying decision that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer service group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers e-mail support in seven languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist troubleshoot any questions or problems. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- As long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is quite unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Get Response Body
Getresponse represents one of the more cheaper methods to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced quite competitively in its market.
It’s likewise one of the most interesting products of its kind – because it gives e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roof.
It is hard to think about any competing product that uses this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to encourage us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse very high – you get significant bang for your buck with this product.
Get Response Body