Among the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse stays a first-class product with lots to offer. Get Response Code Api
In its early years, the company ran specifically in the European market; nevertheless, over the past years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is definitely worth a look, even for those without any prior experience in the field. It offers a wonderful feature set at an extremely reasonable price, and the full range of features is available to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously helpful array of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Get Response Code Api
What is GetResponse? Get Response Code Api
GetResponse is a well known email marketing service that simply does the job. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it basic and problem-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to make the most of the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to view per hour fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions rapidly. Get Response Code Api
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To begin, you don’t need a technological background to use its marketing and email automation tools to increase your business. The vendor provides a helpful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing packages with plenty of additional features. You do not need a charge card to sign up for the free trial which enables as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a detailed Help Center where you can easily look at answers to common inquiries. The vendor also provides 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations enable you to easily connect the application with your existing business software application platforms. We offer the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to have a look at its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the development of messages that are triggered by relevant recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse provides users with innovative division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that allows users to create 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can construct websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of easy reports appear directly in the control panel, offering a brief overview of campaign success via pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics section supplies more information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Furthermore, for each report, users can see which customers within their e-mail list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, permitting users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP capabilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to utilize. It is definitely easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, create campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit tricky at times).
One part I feel that could be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop method does in theory offer a really flexible way to create blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can result in accidental deletion of content, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for an extremely beneficial tool – it’s simply that the execution of it could be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its email marketing software. Here is a list of prominent clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Get Response Code Api
GetResponse offers a 30 day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Keep in mind, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has ended, there are various rate plans readily available. The rates format is rather intricate, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Pricing is as follows: Get Response Code Api
The standard e-mail plan offers you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Get Response Code Api
Pro removes the constraints on landing pages and allows you to make as many of them as you need. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to 5 and the optimum webinar guests to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides an entire host of new features for bigger companies looking for highly tailored features. You’ll need to set up a demonstration before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an impressive 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial essentials – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide variety of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Get Response Code Api
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a customer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that enable split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse offers is totally functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon supplying credit card details.
This helps you avoid that irritating “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Get Response Code Api
We understand that when you decide to purchase Marketing Softwares it is necessary not just to see how experts evaluate it in their reviews, but also to learn if the real individuals and businesses that purchase it are actually pleased with the product. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers consumer evaluations, remarks and GetResponse reviews throughout a wide range of social media websites. The information is then provided in a simple to absorb form demonstrating how many individuals had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you must be equipped to make a notified purchasing decision that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer support team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides email assistance in seven languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Clients can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist solve any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- As long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is very unique amongst competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Get Response Code Api
Getresponse represents among the more cost-effective ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced quite competitively in its marketplace.
It’s also among the most intriguing products of its kind – because it gives email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It’s difficult to think of any competing product that provides this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse very high – you get significant bang for your buck with this product.
Get Response Code Api