Among the older e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse is still a first-class product with a lot to offer. Get Response Data From Fetch
In its earlier years, the company ran exclusively in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous decade, GetResponse has made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is definitely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It provides a fantastic feature set at a very affordable price, and the complete array of features is readily available to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and an enormously useful variety of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Get Response Data From Fetch
What is GetResponse? Get Response Data From Fetch
GetResponse is a well known e-mail marketing service that just does the job. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it basic and hassle-free to produce professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to take full advantage of the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to view hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. Get Response Data From Fetch
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To start, you do not need a technological background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to improve your business. The vendor provides a helpful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing bundles with plenty of additional features. You do not need a credit card to sign up for the totally free trial which allows as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can easily find responses to common inquiries. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software application platforms. We provide the thumbs approximately GetResponse and invite you to check out its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based upon consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the production of messages that are triggered by pertinent recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with advanced division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that enables users to develop one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can build web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few simple reports appear directly in the control panel, providing a quick summary of campaign success through pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics section supplies more detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Additionally, for each report, users can see which subscribers within their email list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to utilize. It’s certainly simple enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker user interface however one that makes finding specific functionality a bit challenging sometimes).
One section I feel that might be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop technique performs in theory provide an extremely versatile method to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can cause accidental removal of content, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for an extremely beneficial tool – it is simply that the execution of it might be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its e-mail marketing software. Here’s a list of well known clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Get Response Data From Fetch
GetResponse provides a 30 day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Keep in mind, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are various pricing plans available. The rates format is rather intricate, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Prices is as follows: Get Response Data From Fetch
The basic email plan provides you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Get Response Data From Fetch
Pro removes the limitations on landing pages and allows you to make as much of them as you need. You will likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to 5 and the maximum webinar guests to 500. You will likewise get a customized domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers a whole host of new features for bigger companies searching for highly tailored features. You’ll require to set up a demonstration prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an excellent 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important essentials – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a large range of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Get Response Data From Fetch
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a number of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a customer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that allow split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar attendees is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse gives is completely functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This assists you avoid that frustrating “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Get Response Data From Fetch
We understand that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Software applications it’s important not just to see how experts evaluate it in their evaluations, but likewise to learn if the real individuals and businesses that buy it are actually satisfied with the item. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects consumer reviews, remarks and GetResponse reviews across a large range of social media sites. The data is then presented in a simple to absorb form demonstrating how many people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you should be geared up to make a notified buying choice that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer support team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides e-mail assistance in seven languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Customers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help solve any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- As long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is fairly unique amongst competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Get Response Data From Fetch
Getresponse represents one of the more affordable methods to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced rather competitively in its market.
It is also among the most intriguing products of its kind – in that it supplies email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It’s difficult to think of any other product that uses this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse very high – you get considerable value with this product.
Get Response Data From Fetch