Among the earliest email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse stays a superior product with a lot to offer. Get Response Email Api
In its early years, the business ran exclusively in the European market; however, over the past years, GetResponse has made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It offers a fantastic feature set at an extremely affordable price, and the complete range of features is available to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly helpful range of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Get Response Email Api
What is GetResponse? Get Response Email Api
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that simply performs well. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and hassle-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to optimize the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to see per hour variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices rapidly. Get Response Email Api
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To start, you don’t need a technology background to use its marketing and email automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor offers an useful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing plans with plenty of extra features. You don’t require a credit card to sign up for the free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily find responses to common queries. The vendor also offers 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We offer the thumbs as much as GetResponse and invite you to take a look at its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the development of messages that are activated by appropriate recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with innovative division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to develop one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can construct websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few basic reports appear straight in the control panel, offering a brief overview of campaign success by means of raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics area offers further detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Furthermore, for every report, users can view which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP capabilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to use. It is certainly easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, develop campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a bit challenging at times).
One part I feel that might be significantly better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop method carries out in theory provide an extremely flexible method to develop blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can result in unintentional removal of content, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very helpful tool – it’s simply that the execution of it might be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its email marketing software. Here’s a list of well known customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Get Response Email Api
GetResponse offers a 30-day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Take not, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has expired, there are a variety of rate plans offered. The rates format is somewhat complicated, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Pricing is as follows: Get Response Email Api
The most affordable e-mail plan gives you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Get Response Email Api
Pro removes the constraints on landing pages and enables you to make as many of them as you like. You’ll also have access to webinars (as much as 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to 5 and the max webinar attendees to 500. You will also get a custom domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings an entire host of new functions for larger companies looking for extremely tailored features. You will require to arrange a demo before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides a remarkable 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial fundamentals – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide range of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Get Response Email Api
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are various differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a consumer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that enable split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse gives is totally functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This helps you avoid that bothersome “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Get Response Email Api
We understand that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Softwares it is necessary not only to see how specialists examine it in their reviews, but also to learn if the real people and businesses that buy it are really pleased with the item. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects customer evaluations, remarks and GetResponse evaluates throughout a large range of social media sites. The information is then presented in an easy to digest type demonstrating how lots of people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you ought to be geared up to make a notified purchasing decision that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer support group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides email assistance in seven languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Customers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is quite unique amongst competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Get Response Email Api
Getresponse represents one of the more affordable ways to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced rather competitively in its market.
It is also among the most fascinating products of its kind – because it gives e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing system.
It is hard to think about any contending product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to persuade us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get considerable value with this product.
Get Response Email Api