One of the older email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a top-notch product with lots to offer. Get Response Email Marketing Reviews
In its earlier years, the business operated exclusively in the European market; however, over the past decade, GetResponse has made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It gives a fantastic feature set at a very reasonable rate, and the full array of features is offered to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly handy selection of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Get Response Email Marketing Reviews
What is GetResponse? Get Response Email Marketing Reviews
GetResponse is a well known email marketing service that just performs well. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest email marketing system. The platform makes it simple and hassle-free to develop professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to make the most of the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to see per hour changes, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices rapidly. Get Response Email Marketing Reviews
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software application solution? To begin, you don’t require a technology background to use its marketing and email automation tools to boost your business. The vendor offers a helpful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing packages with lots of extra features. You don’t require a charge card to sign up for the totally free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly look at responses to usual queries. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations enable you to easily connect the application with your existing business software application platforms. We give the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to have a look at its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the creation of messages that are activated by appropriate recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse offers users with advanced division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that enables users to create 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can develop web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of simple reports appear straight in the control panel, providing a quick overview of project success through pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics section provides more information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Furthermore, for every single report, users can view which customers within their e-mail list carried out any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, permitting users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP capabilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to use. It is certainly simple enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface however one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit challenging sometimes).
One section I feel that might be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop approach performs in theory offer an extremely versatile way to develop blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can result in accidental removal of material, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a really beneficial tool – it is simply that the implementation of it could be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its email marketing software application. Here is a list of well-known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Get Response Email Marketing Reviews
GetResponse offers a 30-day free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Keep in mind, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. As soon as the trial has ended, there are a variety of price plans offered. The pricing format is somewhat intricate, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Rates is as follows: Get Response Email Marketing Reviews
The most affordable e-mail plan gives you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Get Response Email Marketing Reviews
Pro eliminates the constraints on landing pages and allows you to make as much of them as you want. You’ll also have access to webinars (as much as 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to five and the maximum webinar participants to 500. You’ll also get a custom domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of new features for bigger companies trying to find extremely personalized features. You will require to arrange a demonstration before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an excellent 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential essentials – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide variety of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Get Response Email Marketing Reviews
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a number of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a client relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that enable split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar attendees is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse offers is totally functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon supplying credit card information.
This helps you prevent that irritating “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Get Response Email Marketing Reviews
We realize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Software applications it is necessary not only to see how experts examine it in their evaluations, but also to learn if the genuine people and businesses that purchase it are actually pleased with the item. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects consumer reviews, comments and GetResponse evaluates throughout a wide variety of social media websites. The information is then provided in an easy to digest form showing how lots of people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you ought to be geared up to make an informed buying decision that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer support team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides email assistance in seven languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- As long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is very unique amongst competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Get Response Email Marketing Reviews
Getresponse represents one of the more cheaper opportunities to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced quite competitively in its market.
It is also among the most fascinating products of its kind – because it provides email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It is hard to think of any competing product that offers this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse very high – you get significant bang for your buck with this product.
Get Response Email Marketing Reviews