Among the earliest email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a superior product with a lot to offer. Get Response Email Pricing
In its early years, the company operated exclusively in the European market; however, over the past years, GetResponse has made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is certainly worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It gives a great feature set at an extremely reasonable rate, and the full variety of features is offered to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and an enormously useful array of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Get Response Email Pricing
What is GetResponse? Get Response Email Pricing
GetResponse is a popular email marketing service that just does the job. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient email marketing system. The platform makes it simple and problem-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to make the most of the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to see hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. Get Response Email Pricing
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To start, you don’t need a technology background to use its marketing and email automation tools to improve your business. The vendor offers a beneficial 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with lots of additional features. You do not need a charge card to sign up for the free trial which enables as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily find responses to usual inquiries. The vendor also provides 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly link the application with your existing company software platforms. We offer the thumbs as much as GetResponse and invite you to take a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based upon consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the production of messages that are activated by pertinent recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse supplies users with advanced segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that allows users to develop one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can construct websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of basic reports appear directly in the control panel, providing a short summary of campaign success through pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics area supplies more information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Furthermore, for each report, users can view which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP abilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to utilize. It’s definitely simple enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit difficult sometimes).
One section I feel that could be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop technique performs in theory provide an extremely versatile method to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can lead to unintentional removal of content, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a really beneficial tool – it’s simply that the application of it could be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its e-mail marketing software. Here’s a list of popular customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Get Response Email Pricing
GetResponse gives a 30 day totally free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Keep in mind, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has expired, there are a variety of price plans offered. The rates format is rather complicated, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Prices is as follows: Get Response Email Pricing
The basic email plan provides you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Get Response Email Pricing
Pro removes the constraints on landing pages and allows you to make as much of them as you want. You’ll also have access to webinars (as much as 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to five and the maximum webinar participants to 500. You will also get a custom domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of brand-new functions for bigger companies looking for highly tailored features. You’ll require to set up a demo before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an outstanding 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial basics – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a large range of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Get Response Email Pricing
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a number of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a consumer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that enable split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar guests is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse offers is totally functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This helps you avoid that annoying “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Get Response Email Pricing
We recognize that when you decide to buy Marketing Softwares it’s important not just to see how professionals evaluate it in their reviews, but likewise to learn if the real people and companies that purchase it are really satisfied with the item. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects client reviews, comments and GetResponse examines throughout a vast array of social media sites. The information is then presented in an easy to digest type demonstrating how many individuals had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you must be geared up to make an informed purchasing choice that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides email assistance in 7 languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist solve any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is quite unique amongst competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Get Response Email Pricing
Getresponse represents among the more cost-effective methods to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced pretty competitively in its marketplace.
It’s likewise one of the most fascinating products of its kind – because it offers e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It is difficult to consider any competing product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to encourage us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse really high – you get significant bang for your buck with this product.
Get Response Email Pricing