One of the earliest email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse remains a first-class product with a lot to offer. Get Response Embed Video
In its early years, the business operated specifically in the European market; however, over the past decade, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It provides a great feature set at a really sensible price, and the full selection of features is readily available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously useful variety of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Get Response Embed Video
What is GetResponse? Get Response Embed Video
GetResponse is a well known e-mail marketing service that simply does the job. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient email marketing system. The platform makes it easy and problem-free to develop professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to maximize the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to view per hour fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions rapidly. Get Response Embed Video
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To start, you don’t require a technological background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor supplies an useful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing packages with a lot of extra features. You do not need a charge card to sign up for the totally free trial which enables as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily look at responses to typical queries. The vendor also offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly connect the application with your existing company software application platforms. We give the thumbs as much as GetResponse and welcome you to take a look at its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based upon client journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the development of messages that are triggered by relevant recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse supplies users with advanced division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that enables users to produce one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can construct websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few simple reports appear directly in the dashboard, providing a brief introduction of campaign success by means of pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics section supplies further information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Additionally, for every single report, users can see which customers within their email list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to use. It is definitely easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface however one that makes finding certain functionality a little bit tricky sometimes).
One part I feel that could be significantly better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop method carries out in theory offer a really versatile way to create blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can lead to accidental removal of content, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for an extremely helpful tool – it’s just that the implementation of it might be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its email marketing software application. Here’s a list of prominent clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Get Response Embed Video
GetResponse gives a 30 day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Take not, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. Once the trial has expired, there are various price plans available. The rates format is somewhat complex, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Pricing is as follows: Get Response Embed Video
The most affordable e-mail plan provides you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Get Response Embed Video
Pro eliminates the constraints on landing pages and allows you to make as much of them as you like. You will also have access to webinars (as much as 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the max webinar attendees to 500. You will likewise get a customized domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides an entire host of brand-new functions for larger companies looking for extremely customized features. You will need to set up a demo prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an excellent 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential essentials – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide range of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Get Response Embed Video
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a client relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that allow split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse provides is fully functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon providing credit card details.
This assists you prevent that frustrating “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Get Response Embed Video
We understand that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Software applications it is necessary not just to see how professionals examine it in their reviews, but likewise to discover if the real individuals and businesses that buy it are in fact satisfied with the product. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers customer reviews, remarks and GetResponse examines throughout a wide range of social media websites. The information is then presented in a simple to absorb form demonstrating how lots of people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you must be geared up to make a notified buying decision that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer support group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides email assistance in 7 languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Customers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is very unique amongst competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Get Response Embed Video
Getresponse represents among the more cost-effective methods to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced quite competitively in its market.
It is also one of the most interesting products of its kind – in that it gives e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing system.
It’s difficult to think of any contending product that offers this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to convince us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse very high – you get considerable bang for your buck with this product.
Get Response Embed Video