Among the older e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse is still a first-class product with lots to offer. Get Response Example
In its early years, the business operated exclusively in the European market; however, over the past years, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is definitely worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It gives a wonderful feature set at an extremely sensible price, and the complete range of features is readily available to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously useful array of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Get Response Example
What is GetResponse? Get Response Example
GetResponse is a well known email marketing service that just gets the job done. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it basic and hassle-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature enables you to make the most of the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to see per hour variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. Get Response Example
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To begin, you don’t require a technological background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to boost your business. The vendor supplies a helpful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing bundles with lots of extra features. You don’t need a credit card to sign up for the totally free trial which allows as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a detailed Help Center where you can easily look at answers to typical questions. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations enable you to easily connect the application with your existing business software application platforms. We give the thumbs approximately GetResponse and invite you to take a look at its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based on consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the production of messages that are activated by appropriate recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse supplies users with advanced segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that allows users to create 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can build websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few basic reports appear straight in the dashboard, offering a quick introduction of project success through raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics area supplies additional information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Furthermore, for each report, users can view which subscribers within their e-mail list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to use. It’s definitely simple enough to do all the basics: import contacts, create campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface however one that makes finding specific functionality a bit challenging sometimes).
One area I feel that could be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop technique performs in theory provide an extremely flexible method to produce blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can lead to unintentional deletion of material, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a really beneficial tool – it’s simply that the application of it could be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its email marketing software application. Here is a list of prominent customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Get Response Example
GetResponse offers a 30 day free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Keep in mind, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. Once the trial has expired, there are various rate plans available. The pricing format is somewhat complex, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Prices is as follows: Get Response Example
The standard email plan gives you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Get Response Example
Pro removes the limitations on landing pages and enables you to make as many of them as you need. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to five and the maximum webinar guests to 500. You’ll also get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides an entire host of brand-new features for bigger businesses trying to find highly personalized features. You will require to arrange a demonstration prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an excellent 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial essentials – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide range of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Get Response Example
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a number of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that allow split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar participants is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse offers is totally functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon supplying credit card information.
This assists you prevent that bothersome “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Get Response Example
We realize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Software applications it is very important not just to see how specialists evaluate it in their reviews, but likewise to discover if the genuine people and companies that buy it are actually satisfied with the item. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers customer reviews, comments and GetResponse reviews throughout a wide range of social media websites. The data is then provided in an easy to digest type showing how many individuals had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you must be geared up to make a notified purchasing decision that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer support group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides email assistance in 7 languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Clients can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is very unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Get Response Example
Getresponse represents among the more cheaper opportunities to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced rather competitively in its market.
It is also one of the most fascinating products of its kind – in that it offers email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It’s difficult to consider any competing product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to encourage us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get considerable bang for your buck with this product.
Get Response Example