One of the earliest email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a superior product with lots to offer. Get Response From Api Android
In its earlier years, the company ran specifically in the European market; however, over the past years, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those without any prior experience in the field. It gives a fantastic feature set at a very sensible rate, and the complete array of features is available to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly practical array of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Get Response From Api Android
What is GetResponse? Get Response From Api Android
GetResponse is a well known email marketing service that simply gets the job done. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it basic and hassle-free to create professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to optimize the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to see hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices rapidly. Get Response From Api Android
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To start, you do not need a technological background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor supplies a beneficial 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with plenty of extra features. You do not require a charge card to sign up for the free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly look at responses to usual inquiries. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly link the application with your existing business software platforms. We provide the thumbs approximately GetResponse and invite you to take a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the production of messages that are activated by appropriate recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse offers users with innovative segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to develop one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can develop websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of simple reports appear directly in the control panel, offering a short summary of campaign success via pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics section supplies further information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. Additionally, for every single report, users can view which customers within their e-mail list performed any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to use. It’s definitely easy enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a little bit tricky sometimes).
One part I feel that might be considerably much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop technique does in theory offer a very flexible way to create blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can result in unintentional deletion of content, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for an extremely helpful tool – it’s simply that the execution of it could be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its e-mail marketing software application. Here’s a list of well known customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Get Response From Api Android
GetResponse provides a 30 day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Understand, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. Once the trial has expired, there are a number of price plans offered. The prices format is somewhat complicated, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Pricing is as follows: Get Response From Api Android
The most affordable e-mail plan offers you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Get Response From Api Android
Pro removes the limitations on landing pages and permits you to make as many of them as you desire. You will likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to 5 and the maximum webinar attendees to 500. You will also get a custom-made domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of brand-new features for bigger companies trying to find highly customized features. You will require to arrange a demonstration before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an outstanding 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential essentials – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide variety of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Get Response From Api Android
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that allow split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse offers is completely functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon supplying credit card information.
This helps you prevent that frustrating “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Get Response From Api Android
We realize that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Software applications it is necessary not just to see how experts evaluate it in their evaluations, but likewise to find out if the genuine individuals and businesses that purchase it are actually pleased with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers consumer reviews, remarks and GetResponse reviews throughout a wide range of social media sites. The information is then presented in an easy to absorb type showing how many people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you should be geared up to make an informed buying choice that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer support group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides e-mail assistance in seven languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Clients can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- So long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is fairly unique amongst competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Get Response From Api Android
Getresponse represents among the more cheaper opportunities to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced quite competitively in its market.
It is also among the most interesting products of its kind – in that it provides e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roof.
It’s hard to think of any contending product that provides this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to persuade us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse really high – you get substantial bang for your buck with this product.
Get Response From Api Android