In its early years, the company operated specifically in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous years, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
GetResponse is a well known email marketing service that simply does the job. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest email marketing system. The platform makes it basic and problem-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software application solution? To begin, you do not need a technological background to use its marketing and email automation tools to boost your business. The vendor offers a beneficial 30-day free trial and flexible pricing packages with plenty of extra features. You do not need a charge card to sign up for the free trial which permits as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly find responses to common queries. The vendor also provides 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software application platforms. We offer the thumbs up to GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based upon client journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the development of messages that are activated by appropriate recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse provides users with advanced segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that allows users to create 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can construct web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few easy reports appear straight in the dashboard, offering a brief overview of project success via raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics area supplies more detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. Additionally, for each report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to utilize. It is definitely easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, develop campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a bit difficult sometimes).
One section I feel that could be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop technique performs in theory provide a very versatile way to create blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can cause accidental removal of content, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a really beneficial tool – it’s simply that the application of it could be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its email marketing software application. Here’s a list of prominent clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse offers a 30-day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Know, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has ended, there are a number of pricing plans available. The pricing format is somewhat intricate, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
The most affordable email plan offers you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro removes the limitations on landing pages and enables you to make as many of them as you need. You will also have access to webinars (as much as 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to 5 and the maximum webinar attendees to 500. You will likewise get a custom-made domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of new functions for larger businesses searching for highly customized features. You will need to arrange a demo before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an impressive 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential fundamentals – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide range of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are various distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a client relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that permit split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar guests is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse offers is fully functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon offering credit card information.
This helps you avoid that frustrating “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
We realize that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Software applications it is necessary not only to see how specialists examine it in their reviews, but also to find out if the genuine people and companies that purchase it are in fact pleased with the item. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client evaluations, comments and GetResponse reviews throughout a vast array of social media websites. The data is then provided in a simple to absorb kind showing how many people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you ought to be equipped to make a notified purchasing choice that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers email support in seven languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Clients can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist solve any questions or issues. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is fairly unique amongst competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Getresponse represents one of the more affordable opportunities to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It’s also one of the most interesting products of its kind – because it supplies email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It’s tough to think about any competing product that uses this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse very high – you get considerable value with this product.