One of the older email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a top-notch product with lots to offer. Get Response From Api Url
In its early years, the company ran specifically in the European market; however, over the previous decade, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It provides a great feature set at an extremely sensible price, and the full range of features is offered to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously useful array of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Get Response From Api Url
What is GetResponse? Get Response From Api Url
GetResponse is a popular email marketing service that just gets the job done. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it basic and hassle-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to optimize the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to see hourly changes, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. Get Response From Api Url
What makes GetResponse such a good business software solution? To start, you do not require a technology background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to increase your business. The vendor supplies a helpful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with lots of extra features. You don’t require a credit card to register for the free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a detailed Help Center where you can quickly look at answers to typical inquiries. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations allow you to easily link the application with your existing company software application platforms. We offer the thumbs up to GetResponse and welcome you to check out its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the production of messages that are triggered by pertinent recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse supplies users with sophisticated division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that allows users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can build websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of easy reports appear straight in the control panel, offering a quick summary of campaign success through raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics area supplies additional detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Furthermore, for every single report, users can view which subscribers within their email list carried out any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, permitting users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP abilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to utilize. It is certainly easy enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface however one that makes finding particular functionality a bit challenging at times).
One area I feel that might be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop approach performs in theory offer a very versatile way to develop blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can lead to unintentional removal of content, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a very useful tool – it’s simply that the implementation of it could be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its email marketing software. Here’s a list of popular customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Get Response From Api Url
GetResponse offers a 30-day totally free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Keep in mind, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are a number of price plans available. The rates format is somewhat intricate, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Prices is as follows: Get Response From Api Url
The cheapest e-mail plan offers you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Get Response From Api Url
Pro eliminates the constraints on landing pages and permits you to make as many of them as you need. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to five and the maximum webinar attendees to 500. You’ll also get a customized domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers a whole host of brand-new features for bigger businesses trying to find extremely personalized features. You will need to set up a demonstration before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an impressive 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial essentials – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide variety of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Get Response From Api Url
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a consumer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that permit split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar participants is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse supplies is completely functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This helps you avoid that annoying “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Get Response From Api Url
We recognize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Software applications it’s important not only to see how specialists examine it in their evaluations, but likewise to find out if the real people and businesses that buy it are really pleased with the item. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers consumer reviews, remarks and GetResponse examines throughout a wide variety of social networks websites. The data is then presented in a simple to digest form showing how many people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you must be equipped to make a notified purchasing decision that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer service group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides e-mail assistance in 7 languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist solve any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is fairly unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Get Response From Api Url
Getresponse represents one of the more affordable methods to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced quite competitively in its market.
It’s likewise among the most interesting products of its kind – in that it provides email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It’s hard to think of any contending product that offers this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to encourage us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse very high – you get considerable value with this product.
Get Response From Api Url