One of the earliest email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse remains a first-class product with lots to offer. Get Response From Form Submit
In its early years, the company ran exclusively in the European market; nevertheless, over the past years, GetResponse has made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is definitely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It provides a wonderful feature set at a very reasonable price, and the full array of features is offered to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly valuable range of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Get Response From Form Submit
What is GetResponse? Get Response From Form Submit
GetResponse is a popular e-mail marketing service that simply does the job. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to optimize the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to view hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions quickly. Get Response From Form Submit
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To begin, you don’t need a technological background to use its marketing and email automation tools to increase your business. The vendor supplies a beneficial 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing bundles with plenty of additional features. You don’t need a charge card to sign up for the totally free trial which permits as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly find responses to typical questions. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly link the application with your existing company software application platforms. We provide the thumbs up to GetResponse and welcome you to take a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based upon client journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the creation of messages that are activated by pertinent recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse supplies users with advanced segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to create one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can construct web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few easy reports appear straight in the control panel, providing a quick summary of campaign success through pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics section supplies additional information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Additionally, for every report, users can view which customers within their email list performed any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, allowing users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP capabilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to use. It’s certainly easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, develop campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker user interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a little bit difficult sometimes).
One area I feel that could be significantly better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop method does in theory offer a very versatile method to create blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can result in accidental deletion of material, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for an extremely beneficial tool – it’s simply that the execution of it might be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its e-mail marketing software. Here is a list of well-known clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Get Response From Form Submit
GetResponse gives a 30-day totally free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Be aware, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are a variety of pricing plans offered. The pricing format is somewhat intricate, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you’ll be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Rates is as follows: Get Response From Form Submit
The basic email plan gives you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Get Response From Form Submit
Pro eliminates the constraints on landing pages and enables you to make as many of them as you need. You will likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to five and the maximum webinar participants to 500. You will likewise get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of new features for bigger businesses trying to find highly tailored features. You’ll need to arrange a demonstration before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an outstanding 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important fundamentals – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a large range of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Get Response From Form Submit
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a customer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that enable split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse supplies is completely functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This assists you prevent that annoying “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Get Response From Form Submit
We recognize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Software applications it is very important not only to see how specialists evaluate it in their evaluations, but likewise to learn if the genuine people and companies that buy it are actually pleased with the item. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client reviews, remarks and GetResponse evaluates across a wide variety of social media sites. The data is then provided in an easy to absorb type showing how many people had favorable and negative experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you ought to be equipped to make an informed buying decision that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers e-mail support in 7 languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Clients can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help solve any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is quite unique amongst competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Get Response From Form Submit
Getresponse represents among the more cost-effective opportunities to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It’s also one of the most intriguing products of its kind – in that it supplies e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roof.
It is tough to consider any contending product that uses this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to persuade us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get substantial bang for your buck with this product.
Get Response From Form Submit