Among the older e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a superior product with lots to offer. Get Response From Promise
In its earlier years, the business operated solely in the European market; nevertheless, over the past decade, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is definitely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It gives a great feature set at an extremely affordable price, and the complete array of features is readily available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and an enormously useful range of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Get Response From Promise
What is GetResponse? Get Response From Promise
GetResponse is a popular e-mail marketing service that simply performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient email marketing system. The platform makes it easy and problem-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature enables you to make the most of the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to view hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices rapidly. Get Response From Promise
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To begin, you don’t need a technology background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor offers a beneficial 30-day free trial and flexible pricing bundles with plenty of additional features. You do not need a charge card to register for the free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can easily find responses to common queries. The vendor also provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations enable you to quickly link the application with your existing company software application platforms. We give the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to take a look at its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based upon customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the development of messages that are activated by appropriate recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse supplies users with advanced segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to produce one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can construct websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few easy reports appear directly in the dashboard, providing a brief overview of project success via pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics section supplies further information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. In addition, for each report, users can see which subscribers within their email list performed any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP abilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to utilize. It’s definitely easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface however one that makes finding particular functionality a little bit tricky at times).
One area I feel that could be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop method does in theory offer a very flexible method to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can cause unexpected deletion of material, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very useful tool – it’s simply that the application of it might be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its email marketing software application. Here’s a list of prominent customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Get Response From Promise
GetResponse offers a 30 day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Be aware, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. When the trial has ended, there are a variety of rate plans available. The rates format is rather complicated, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you’ll be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Prices is as follows: Get Response From Promise
The basic email plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Get Response From Promise
Pro removes the limitations on landing pages and permits you to make as much of them as you want. You will also have access to webinars (as much as 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to 5 and the max webinar guests to 500. You will likewise get a custom-made domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers a whole host of brand-new features for larger businesses trying to find extremely personalized features. You’ll need to set up a demonstration prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives a remarkable 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important basics – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a vast array of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Get Response From Promise
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are various distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that permit split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar attendees is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse offers is fully functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon supplying credit card information.
This assists you prevent that annoying “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Get Response From Promise
We understand that when you decide to purchase Marketing Software applications it is very important not only to see how experts assess it in their evaluations, but likewise to find out if the real individuals and companies that purchase it are really pleased with the product. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects client evaluations, remarks and GetResponse evaluates across a wide range of social networks sites. The information is then presented in a simple to digest type demonstrating how lots of people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you should be equipped to make a notified purchasing decision that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer service group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides email support in seven languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist troubleshoot any questions or problems. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- As long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is fairly unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Get Response From Promise
Getresponse represents one of the more cheaper ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It’s also among the most interesting products of its kind – in that it provides e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It is tough to think of any other product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to persuade us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get substantial value with this product.
Get Response From Promise