One of the earliest email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse is still a top-notch product with lots to offer. Get Response From Rest Api In Java
In its early years, the business ran solely in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is certainly worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It gives a fantastic feature set at a really affordable rate, and the full array of features is readily available to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly helpful selection of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Get Response From Rest Api In Java
What is GetResponse? Get Response From Rest Api In Java
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that simply does the job. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest email marketing system. The platform makes it easy and problem-free to create professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to optimize the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to see hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions rapidly. Get Response From Rest Api In Java
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To start, you don’t need a technological background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to increase your business. The vendor provides an useful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing plans with plenty of additional features. You don’t require a charge card to sign up for the free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly look at responses to usual queries. The vendor also offers 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations enable you to quickly link the application with your existing company software platforms. We give the thumbs as much as GetResponse and welcome you to check out its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based upon client journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the development of messages that are activated by pertinent recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse supplies users with advanced segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that allows users to produce one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can construct websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of easy reports appear straight in the dashboard, providing a short summary of project success via pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics area supplies additional information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Additionally, for each report, users can see which customers within their email list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP abilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to use. It is certainly easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, develop campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface however one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit tricky at times).
One area I feel that could be considerably better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop technique performs in theory provide a very versatile way to create blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can lead to unintentional removal of material, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a really helpful tool – it is simply that the implementation of it could be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its e-mail marketing software application. Here’s a list of prominent clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Get Response From Rest Api In Java
GetResponse provides a 30-day totally free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Understand, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has ended, there are various price plans available. The pricing format is rather complicated, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Pricing is as follows: Get Response From Rest Api In Java
The most affordable email plan offers you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Get Response From Rest Api In Java
Pro gets rid of the limitations on landing pages and enables you to make as many of them as you want. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to 5 and the optimum webinar attendees to 500. You’ll also get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings an entire host of new features for larger companies trying to find extremely personalized features. You will need to schedule a demonstration prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an impressive 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential basics – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a large range of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Get Response From Rest Api In Java
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are various distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a customer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that allow split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse gives is completely functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon offering credit card information.
This assists you avoid that annoying “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Get Response From Rest Api In Java
We recognize that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Software applications it’s important not only to see how professionals examine it in their reviews, but likewise to discover if the genuine people and companies that buy it are really pleased with the item. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers customer evaluations, remarks and GetResponse examines across a wide variety of social media sites. The data is then provided in an easy to absorb kind demonstrating how lots of people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you must be equipped to make an informed buying decision that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers e-mail assistance in 7 languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- As long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is fairly unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Get Response From Rest Api In Java
Getresponse represents among the more affordable opportunities to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced pretty competitively in its market.
It’s likewise among the most interesting products of its kind – in that it supplies e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing.
It’s hard to think about any contending product that provides this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to encourage us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse very high – you get considerable value with this product.
Get Response From Rest Api In Java