One of the earliest email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a first-class product with a lot to offer. Get Response From Rest Api Php
In its early years, the business ran specifically in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It provides a wonderful feature set at an extremely affordable price, and the complete variety of features is available to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly practical variety of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Get Response From Rest Api Php
What is GetResponse? Get Response From Rest Api Php
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that just does the job. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and problem-free to develop professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to optimize the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to see hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices quickly. Get Response From Rest Api Php
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software application solution? To start, you do not require a technology background to use its marketing and email automation tools to increase your business. The vendor supplies an useful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing packages with plenty of extra features. You don’t require a credit card to sign up for the totally free trial which allows as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can easily look at answers to typical queries. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations permit you to easily link the application with your existing business software application platforms. We provide the thumbs up to GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based upon customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the production of messages that are activated by appropriate recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse supplies users with sophisticated segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to produce 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can build websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few basic reports appear straight in the dashboard, providing a brief summary of project success by means of raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics section supplies additional information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Additionally, for every single report, users can view which subscribers within their e-mail list carried out any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, enabling users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP capabilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to utilize. It is certainly easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, develop campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface although one that makes finding particular functionality a bit tricky at times).
One part I feel that could be substantially better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop technique does in theory provide an extremely versatile way to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can lead to unexpected deletion of content, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a really useful tool – it’s simply that the application of it could be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its e-mail marketing software application. Here’s a list of prominent clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Get Response From Rest Api Php
GetResponse provides a 30 day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Be aware, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are a variety of pricing plans readily available. The prices format is somewhat complex, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Rates is as follows: Get Response From Rest Api Php
The most affordable e-mail plan gives you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Get Response From Rest Api Php
Pro eliminates the constraints on landing pages and permits you to make as many of them as you desire. You will also have access to webinars (as much as 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to five and the optimum webinar participants to 500. You will likewise get a customized domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides an entire host of brand-new functions for larger companies searching for extremely personalized features. You will need to set up a demonstration before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an excellent 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential essentials – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a vast array of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Get Response From Rest Api Php
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a client relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that enable split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar attendees is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse gives is totally functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon providing credit card details.
This assists you prevent that bothersome “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Get Response From Rest Api Php
We understand that when you decide to buy Marketing Software applications itis essential not only to see how specialists evaluate it in their reviews, but likewise to discover if the genuine people and businesses that buy it are really satisfied with the product. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client reviews, remarks and GetResponse examines throughout a large range of social media websites. The information is then presented in an easy to absorb type demonstrating how many people had favorable and negative experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you need to be equipped to make an informed buying choice that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides email assistance in seven languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Clients can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist fix any questions or issues. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is quite unique amongst competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Get Response From Rest Api Php
Getresponse represents one of the more cost-effective opportunities to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced rather competitively in its market.
It is also among the most intriguing products of its kind – in that it gives e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It is difficult to consider any contending product that provides this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to convince us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse very high – you get significant bang for your buck with this product.
Get Response From Rest Api Php