Among the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse stays a top-notch product with lots to offer. Get Response From Web Api In C#
In its early years, the business ran exclusively in the European market; however, over the previous decade, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is certainly worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It offers a fantastic feature set at a really reasonable rate, and the complete selection of features is readily available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly handy range of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Get Response From Web Api In C#
What is GetResponse? Get Response From Web Api In C#
GetResponse is a well known e-mail marketing service that simply gets the job done. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest email marketing system. The platform makes it simple and problem-free to produce professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to optimize the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to see hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices rapidly. Get Response From Web Api In C#
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To start, you do not need a technology background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to boost your business. The vendor provides a beneficial 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing packages with plenty of extra features. You do not require a charge card to register for the totally free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily find responses to common questions. The vendor also provides 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations allow you to easily connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We provide the thumbs as much as GetResponse and welcome you to check out its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the development of messages that are triggered by relevant recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse supplies users with sophisticated segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can develop web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of basic reports appear directly in the dashboard, offering a short summary of campaign success via pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics section provides additional detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Furthermore, for every report, users can view which customers within their e-mail list carried out any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, enabling users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP abilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to use. It is certainly simple enough to do all the basics: import contacts, develop campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface although one that makes finding particular functionality a little bit difficult at times).
One section I feel that could be substantially better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop technique carries out in theory provide an extremely versatile method to create blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can lead to unintentional deletion of material, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a really helpful tool – it’s simply that the execution of it could be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its e-mail marketing software. Here is a list of well-known clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Get Response From Web Api In C#
GetResponse offers a 30 day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Understand, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has expired, there are various price plans offered. The pricing format is somewhat complex, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Pricing is as follows: Get Response From Web Api In C#
The basic e-mail plan provides you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Get Response From Web Api In C#
Pro eliminates the restrictions on landing pages and enables you to make as many of them as you need. You’ll also have access to webinars (as much as 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to 5 and the maximum webinar guests to 500. You will likewise get a custom domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of new functions for larger businesses searching for extremely personalized features. You will need to set up a demo prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an excellent 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial fundamentals – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide variety of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Get Response From Web Api In C#
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a customer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that allow split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar participants is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse offers is totally functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon providing credit card details.
This helps you avoid that frustrating “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Get Response From Web Api In C#
We realize that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Software applications it is necessary not only to see how specialists assess it in their reviews, but also to find out if the genuine people and companies that purchase it are actually satisfied with the item. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client evaluations, comments and GetResponse examines throughout a vast array of social media websites. The data is then provided in a simple to absorb form showing how lots of people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you should be geared up to make a notified purchasing decision that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer service group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers email assistance in 7 languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Customers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help solve any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- As long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is fairly unique amongst competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Get Response From Web Api In C#
Getresponse represents among the more affordable ways to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced pretty competitively in its marketplace.
It’s likewise among the most interesting products of its kind – because it gives email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It is tough to think about any other product that uses this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to encourage us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse very high – you get considerable value with this product.
Get Response From Web Api In C#